Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 81 South Floyd 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final

Congrats Blackcats...
congrats to the Blackcats on this big win. They held homecourt pretty handily in this one.
congrats pburg
Yea but it was the worst reffing job i have ever seen
"bruiser52" Wrote:Yea but it was the worst reffing job i have ever seen

You're crazy! That was probably the best reffed SF vs. PHS game I've ever seen and I've seen 'em all!!!

Ref's can make a difference in a 5 or 10 point game... BUT NOT AN 18 BABY!! :dance:

GO BLACKCATS!!!!!
HOW BOUT THEM BLACKCATS!:rock:

BallaBaby

Congrats Blackcats!
CONGRATS TO THE CATS ON A BIG DISTRICT WIN. Confusedalute:
Nice win Blackcats!!!
I was at the game. Prestonsburg completely dismantled SF tonight. Very physical game. SF has great streak shooters, but Pburg has players that are big and very athletic. SF was very frustrated in this game. There were about 3 Technicals called tonight on SF I believe due to frustration. I thought the game was officiated OK, but not great. Bad calls both ways, but officiating had nothing to do with the outcome. Pburg just played a great game, and SF had no answer. Congrats to the Blackcats from Beavercreek.
Great win Blackcats, you fought hard with all the heart in the world! I agree with you blackcat forever, a great reffed game....
LMAO..... Ryan johnson and ethan johnson both fouled out.... that is SF's 2 top scorers, this reminded me of the SC game the other night when the ref's fouled brandon may out..... Lets give p-burg some credit tho, coach crisp must know how to ...............k
Oh Please, best reffed game, get out more often. W. Wallen is the worst one sided official in the 15th, if you don't agree refer back to ER TRIP TO THE SWEET 16. The Raiders are officially the most targeted kids in the region, Thank Mr. Fanning for that, it's not bad enough all these years our kids get the short end of funding and resources from the BOE, he has officially taken it up on himself to suck the life out of our basketball program. Hats off to P-burg, that's probably as well as they have shot in a couple of years, but the Raiders were lifeless and are no longer allowed to defend themselves. A questionable technical and intentional foul came from nowhere. Spoke with several P-burg fans during and after the game, knew what was in store, oh well like I've said before we will find a way to overcome. Raiders suck it up, take your beating, because you got one, and try to finish the season more focused- those of us in the stands will be there regardless if they bring the National Guard to the next one. Hang tough.
I think the refs did a great job.. they called a lot of fouls.. but that was to keep the game under their control.. Prestonsburg just flat out, out played SF tonight.. they were physical and they shot the ball well.. if they can play like that every game there isn't a team in the region who can beat them
good post
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:LMAO..... Ryan johnson and ethan johnson both fouled out.... that is SF's 2 top scorers, this reminded me of the SC game the other night when the ref's fouled brandon may out..... Lets give p-burg some credit tho, coach crisp must know how to ...............k

The top scorer in the game Sean Leslie also fouled out. You mention the SC game, I was there, the May kid committed every foul that was called on him. Now concerning the game tonight, SF kids are great players and competitors but they must learn to control there temper. The fouls look pretty even, toward the last of the game fouls were 9 and 9. I will not mention any names but I witnessed one of the SF kids looking right at the Ref and saying B_LL S_it. He got Tee-ed up and deserved it. Pburg was do for this game, SF had no answer pure and simple.
p-burg got this one handed to them......bad called game sf had no chance!but congrats to the blackcats on a huge distric win
Prestonsburg will not beat SF if they play any where else. Ryan Johnson, and Ethan Johnson both fouled out. Mason, Ryan, Justin, Matt, all had 4 fouls. T.J had 3 fouls. This was just a BULL SH** game. This will never happen again. I wonder how much the Refs got paid tonight????
This game really suprised me but good win for blackcats.
"BIG J" Wrote:Oh Please, best reffed game, get out more often. W. Wallen is the worst one sided official in the 15th, if you don't agree refer back to ER TRIP TO THE SWEET 16. The Raiders are officially the most targeted kids in the region, Thank Mr. Fanning for that, it's not bad enough all these years our kids get the short end of funding and resources from the BOE, he has officially taken it up on himself to suck the life out of our basketball program. Hats off to P-burg, that's probably as well as they have shot in a couple of years, but the Raiders were lifeless and are no longer allowed to defend themselves. A questionable technical and intentional foul came from nowhere. Spoke with several P-burg fans during and after the game, knew what was in store, oh well like I've said before we will find a way to overcome. Raiders suck it up, take your beating, because you got one, and try to finish the season more focused- those of us in the stands will be there regardless if they bring the National Guard to the next one. Hang tough.

I dont understand what you mean by being the most targeted kids in the region, how can you blame Mr. Fanning for anything. You have a beautiful new school and a great new gymnasium. SF's destiny is in thier own hands. The Pburg Fieldhouse is about 50 years old! These kids are great atheletes and they can prevail, but they have to get themselves under control. As you know their have been two incidents at Sf games that were very serious. SF needs to look within themselves and solve the problem. Forget about the refs, the BOE, etc. Just get to playing ball and letting the refs. do thier job. You will get bad calls and good calls, it is part of the game. Tonight thier were bad & good calls, some with SF way and some Pburgs. Just play ball and do it with heart and great things will happen for SF.
Don't let it get you down SF. I know you guys will do better next time.Confusedhithappe
Ethan had a T and an intentional foul tonight.. that could be why he ended up fouling out.. Sean Leslie fouled out for Pburg and other players had fouls also.. Pburg has a deeper bench than SF also.. that helped them out a lot
"basketballstar" Wrote:Prestonsburg will not beat SF if they play any where else. Ryan Johnson, and Ethan Johnson both fouled out. Mason, Ryan, Justin, Matt, all had 4 fouls. T.J had 3 fouls. This was just a BULL SH** game. This will never happen again. I wonder how much the Refs got paid tonight????

They both fouled out late in the game, and if they could keep there temper under control they would stay in the game a lot longer. Prestonsburg just flat out, out played SF. Maybe next time Raiders. Congrats Blackcats.
Wow!!! Big win Cats!!!

You need to grow up. I would say you are history once a mod. reads this.
na i am sorry about that, but i mean the game was rediculous
Sf Players Cant Help What There Crazy Fans Do
congrats to the blackcats, i was at this game and it was called pretty even. The game was also never close. the blackcats are a far better team and they just wanted it more tonight. why make excuses, sf didn't walk into the burg ready to play.
lets put some facts up................the SF team has no more of a temper than anyother team............now put up the stats and see how many fouls were called in the game ........yea the BOE has put pressure on SFHS......SF will over come......
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:LMAO..... Ryan johnson and ethan johnson both fouled out.... that is SF's 2 top scorers, this reminded me of the SC game the other night when the ref's fouled brandon may out..... Lets give p-burg some credit tho, coach crisp must know how to ...............k
Lewis Barnette and Sean Leslie were both in foul trouble the whole game and Nick McGuire didn't even play, those are Prestonsburg's 3 top scorers. Hi-Hat is looking for an explanation if you ask me.
Pages: 1 2 3