Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell @ Sheldon Clark updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SC 6

Russell 0
11:21 second quarter

Russell 7
Sheldon Clark 6
Goredevils if u dont care can you hit me up with updates? I wold really appreciate it man thanks!!!
Worst officiating I have ever seen.
FBALL Wrote:Worst officiating I have ever seen.

you see alot of that at SC!!
why is that??? whats the score
still 7-6..
8 min to go in the second..
Russell scored after a muffed punt..
come on...any updates
Welcome to the ROCK! LOL. Its like playing with the lights on dim. The worst lighting I have ever seen. I love thier field but thats about it.
Come on Sheldon Clark!
score still the same???
still 7-6
7-6 halftime
Russell fumbled the snap on 4th and goal at the 1. Should be 14-6.

The lights are dim but these officials just flat out suck.
Take the POINTS!!!!!!!
FBALL Wrote:Russell fumbled the snap on 4th and goal at the 1. Should be 14-6.

Did one of the officials cause the fumble?
well...what happened
Bite me!
FBALL Wrote:Bite me!
Sounds like a great game.
Dude seriously...I'm sitting home with two little boys with a vested interest in this game..and want some updates. There were no smart intentions there.
FBALL Wrote:Russell fumbled the snap on 4th and goal at the 1. Should be 14-6.

Are you watching the game on the computer? How do you know the refs suck. Have you a lap top at the game. If you do man, tell us what's going on.

Sheldon Clark shot their self in the foot on that kickoff fumble by Mike Moore. They're lucky to only be down by one point.

Evidently, Sheldon Clark caused a fumble at the one yard line and recovered the fumble. Nice stand if that's what happened.
cardsfan98 Wrote:Dude seriously...I'm sitting home with two little boys with a vested interest in this game..and want some updates. There were no smart intentions there.
:Thumbs:
FBALL Wrote:Bite me!
Just pullin' your chain. Didn't get to make the trip to the game. Where is the crew from?
ole man in the mountain Wrote:Are you watching the game on the computer? How do you know the refs suck. Have you a lap top at the game. If you do man, tell us what's going on.

Sheldon Clark shot their self in the foot on that kickoff fumble by Mike Moore. They're lucky to only be down by one point.

Evidently, Sheldon Clark caused a fumble at the one yard line and recovered the fumble. Nice stand if that's what happened.

Actually Fball and I are both watching the game at the stadium. Trying to do some updates from our phones. Not good signal here so it's tough to do.
appreciate it though
Keep the updates comin' boys.
Looks like Skiles (sp) may be out for the game. I hate to see anyone hurt.
SC 12

Russell 7
Is Avery Ray playing tonight.. I hate that for KP...good kid..good family
what quater ?
Pages: 1 2 3