Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: bell county / lawerence county updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bell 7-0 about 4 min into the first quarter
14-0 bell with 7:00 left in the first.

bell just scored on a 70 yard pass
21-0 bell with 10:23 left in the second quarter

bell scored on a 44 yard pass.
And the victory dance begins.
28-0 bell 9:01 left in the first half
Dang slow down a little Bell County.
cory davenport 80 yard td

bell 35-0 with 5:35 left in the first half
lets keep it going Bobcats
38-0 bell at the half
Darn...I was rooting for LC...See you boys next year in 3a
LC takes the opening kick off of the second half to score

38-7 bell
45-7 bell with 8:15 left in the 3rd
52-7 bell

subbing on the last series. soph. ryan collett scored from 25 yards out
Result is about what I expected, however, I did think it would be a bit closer.
60-7 bell, subs are scoring easily as well.
final
60-7
Since it wasnt mentioned on here. I was listening to the LC internet broadcast... did Bell

1) call a TO up 35 to kick a FG

2) onside kick up a ton!

Im just asking before I make a statement.
We are proud of you lc bell co is a good team and nothing to hang your heads about. Tomorrow start getting for next year i am proud of the coaching staff you guys done great job. Looking forward to seeing kiser one more year a heck of qb and only gonna get better should be one of the better ones in the state next year. But you know what i still don't like bell co.
that was the first field goal kicked the entire year for john dudley you have to practice sometimes. they could have easily called time outs and punched it in for a TD they were on the 5 with about 15 seconds and 3 time outs.

bell didnt onside kick at any time. they may have squib kicked it, but LC did that on the opening kick off.
johnnyt Wrote:that was the first field goal kicked the entire year for john dudley you have to practice sometimes. they could have easily called time outs and punched it in for a TD they were on the 5 with about 15 seconds and 3 time outs.

bell didnt onside kick at any time. they may have squib kicked it, but LC did that on the opening kick off.

OK they made it sound like an onside. Thanks for the clarification. I didnt wanna go running my jaws for no reason. Best of luck to Bell the rest of the way.