Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lebron Blames Coach For Loss.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LeBron James called out his young coach after the game saying “For myself, 44 minutes is too much. I think Coach Spo knows that. 40 minutes for D-Wade is too much. We have to have as much energy as we can to finish games out.”

"Look in the mirror LeBron. You’re not a champion and no matter how much you try and no matter how many marketing campaigns you roll out, you cannot manufacture a legacy or a championship."

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/201...y-minutes/

I love the blame game lebron uses.

MJ or Kobe would have complained they didnt play enough minutes to win at 30 years of age. He is 25 years old and complaining hes tired.

Vintage Prince James In The Making.
and so it begins....when will we see Pat Riley?
With all the notes that Pat Riley was making, any expect that Riley will be in the drivers seat before Christmas?
Typical Lebron.
lol, haters.

I don't think he was quite calling him out, that comment was taken out of context.

But still, no need to ***** about 44 minutes. He never has before, he doesn't need to now.
Heat coach won't last long.
Spoelstra is a joke...
Lebron is a baby...
zaga_fan Wrote:Spoelstra is a joke...
Lebron is a baby...

^lol..
How many of LeBron's coach have been fired because THEY did not live up to expectations?
^ All
zaga_fan Wrote:Spoelstra is a joke...
Lebron is a baby...

agreed
Maybe time to close the thread, Lebron's comments were specific that he did not blame the coach - per Lebron anyhow
Excuses are like A-HOLES
Stardust Wrote:Maybe time to close the thread, Lebron's comments were specific that he did not blame the coach - per Lebron anyhow

Speculation and Opinion is much better than his apology,
I was always taught that insubordination is the one thing that management of any organization cannot tolerate. Maybe Lebron needs to be given a one game suspension without pay to rest his weary bones and to reflect on his unwise and disrespectful comments to the media.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I was always taught that insubordination is the one thing that management of any organization cannot tolerate. Maybe Lebron needs to be given a one game suspension without pay to rest his weary bones and to reflect on his unwise and disrespectful comments to the media.
Nah, let him play..let him play 44 minutes every night. I dont hate them, but like everybody else, Im sick of all this "Heat-greatest team ever assembled" nonsense. Let them all play over 40 minutes a night, and let them all bash everybody because they arent getting it done on the court. Thats what crybabies do. Champions man up and dont whine because they are "getting too much playing time".
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I was always taught that insubordination is the one thing that management of any organization cannot tolerate. Maybe Lebron needs to be given a one game suspension without pay to rest his weary bones and to reflect on his unwise and disrespectful comments to the media.

Yeah, right, like that would ever happen
LeBron James said his complaint about playing too many minutes in the Miami Heat's loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday were taken out of context, and another attempt to create controversy amid the team's 5-4 start to the season.