Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: RBC Results from Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do not remember the score, but Johnson Central beat Martin County in a very close battle. JC won by 8 I believe but it was a 2 point game almost the entire way. Martin County is a really good team with a top 5 player in the region, number 1 I believe was his number.

Adams 53
Allen Central 51

Adams jumped to a 20+ point lead in the first half and Allen Central did not press until the start of the second half which lead to a big come back when they finally did. If Allen Central had pressed the entire game, this could've been a different game.
Friday night's 8th grade game will be 6:30 and 7th will be 7:30. 2 great games Thursday night and should be Friday night as well.
bball_fan Wrote:Do not remember the score, but Johnson Central beat Martin County in a very close battle. JC won by 8 I believe but it was a 2 point game almost the entire way. Martin County is a really good team with a top 5 player in the region, number 1 I believe was his number.

Adams 53
Allen Central 51

Adams jumped to a 20+ point lead in the first half and Allen Central did not press until the start of the second half which lead to a big come back when they finally did. If Allen Central had pressed the entire game, this could've been a different game.

The free throw line was the difference in the second half. Anyone have stats for the game, including free throw attempts for each team????
baller00 Wrote:The free throw line was the difference in the second half. Anyone have stats for the game, including free throw attempts for each team????

Adams was 11/17 from the line
Allen Central was 20/30 from the line
Adams went to the line 6 times in the second half
Allen Central went to the line 18 times in the second half

Adams
J. Jarrell 17 pts
D. Frasure 13 pts
J. Hall 8 pts
G. Martin 8 pts
T. Powers 5 pts
BJ Holliday 2 pts

Allen Central
Lawson 15 pts
Lawson 14 pts
Nelson 11 pts
Halbert 6 pts
Walker 5 pts

Hope that helps...
canoeman06 Wrote:Adams was 11/17 from the line
Allen Central was 20/30 from the line
Adams went to the line 6 times in the second half
Allen Central went to the line 18 times in the second half

Adams
J. Jarrell 17 pts
D. Frasure 13 pts
J. Hall 8 pts
G. Martin 8 pts
T. Powers 5 pts
BJ Holliday 2 pts

Allen Central
Lawson 15 pts
Lawson 14 pts
Nelson 11 pts
Halbert 6 pts
Walker 5 pts

Hope that helps...

:please: WOW !!!! That's a lot of ree throws ......:dontthink
bball_fan Wrote:Do not remember the score, but Johnson Central beat Martin County in a very close battle. JC won by 8 I believe but it was a 2 point game almost the entire way. Martin County is a really good team with a top 5 player in the region, number 1 I believe was his number.

Adams 53
Allen Central 51

He is #5 Dylan James and he only a 6th grader!