Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard Co. (A Team To Watch For)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This team could surprise alot of folks in the 12th Region. It surprises me that no one talks about them. The 12th Region will get interesting. Southwestern,Casey or Garrard could give Rockcastle a game on a given night this season.All it takes is a poor shooting night and one of these teams could beat you.
True, Garrard should be a better contender than Casey if the Pittman girl is out. It will be a toss-up between them and Southwestern, only because I don't know what kind of a defensive team Garrard has. Anyone can give Rockcastle a rough night if Hammond gets into early foul trouble(and it will happen occasionally).
What about Somerset>? Should be pretty good.
Garrard had a scrimmage with Russell County and each team won two quarters (cleared score after every quarter)

Did anyone get to watch this? My wife was in a play, so I was unable to watch.
Somerset will be ok if Coffey is playing, I heard that she's not.
According to khsaa scoreboard Coffey is not included on Somerset's roster as now.
Why would Coffey not play?
That would be a big loss for the Briar Jumpers!
she almost didnt play last year.
If body language tells you anything, she didn't seem happy while playing last year. At least that was my read on things.