Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Has The Worst Fans In The NFL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear it! Who do you think has the worst fans across the league?

For me--I think the Bengals fans (in general) are pathetic. They are as fair-weather as they come. One loss-and they are ready to hang everyone on the team.

The Raiders fans are also completely off their rockers. I mean really, quit playing dress up and quit taunting the other team and support the players you are there to see.
Bengals?:wtf1: :BigLaugh: no way they have the wosrt fans, they have always supported there team and this year was the first time they have actually had something to cheer about. So no way they are the worst. I would have to say that the worst NFL fans are the Arizona Cardinal fans, b/c its been so long since they have been to the playoffs and they hardly ever show there support and if they Cards did make the playoffs I dont think there fans would hardly show out for the playoff games. So there ya go!
steeler fans cause i HATE those STUPID towels. Gosh they are so annoying. They usually end up drying their tears with those towels at the end of each season anyways.
lmao are u kiddin thats part of the ambience of a Raider game... The fans are supposed to dress up in the Black Hole......... if i ever get to go to a game u better believe i am goin to be painted or something...
u must be one of those fans who go to a game never stand up and do golf claps...
I agree with the Bengals fans. They are as fair weather as they come. So many people have jumped on their band wagon from around here.
"-STAT-" Wrote:Bengals?:wtf1: :BigLaugh: no way they have the wosrt fans, they have always supported there team and this year was the first time they have actually had something to cheer about. So no way they are the worst. I would have to say that the worst NFL fans are the Arizona Cardinal fans, b/c its been so long since they have been to the playoffs and they hardly ever show there support and if they Cards did make the playoffs I dont think there fans would hardly show out for the playoff games. So there ya go!

Doubt it. Bengals fans are the most over critical, fair-weather fans that exist. You should hear it around here. When they lost a game--these moron fans around here were honestly ready to FIRE Marvin Lewis. They also feel like they deserve more because they have lost for so long. Give me a break. There is no bigger group of whining fans in the league than Bengals fans.
KY,

I know you're not a huge NFL fan but this team was pulling 50 thousand through those 15 years of crap. NO way we are the worst.

I would go with Philly, as being most disrespectful, but as far as being fairweather, hmm, i don't know.....Arizona probably, but they have a reason to be.
texans fans i mean how many people do you see in their stands well besides the fans from visiting teams and what houston fans are there you cant tell it
well, as yours truly one of 35,000 steelers fans annually ATTENDING the cincy game, id have to say Cincy. And good point about Raider fans, a bunch of cross-dressing idiots. But all of the NFL could take a lesson on how to support your team by going to a Steelers game in Heinz field. That is how to support your team.
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:well, as yours truly one of 35,000 steelers fans annually ATTENDING the cincy game, id have to say Cincy. And good point about Raider fans, a bunch of cross-dressing idiots. But all of the NFL could take a lesson on how to support your team by going to a Steelers game in Heinz field. That is how to support your team.
there have never even been 35000 Steeler fans at a Bengals game in Cincinnati. Nice try.
:wtf1: ok, ill guarantee you that from 1991 until 2004, at the very least HALF of the fans at the Steelers-Bengals game were Steeler fans, and i would know this because i have been to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, from the beginning of the game it was 50/50 and at the end of the game with cincy down their usual 20 or 30 points it was a Steelers home game. Why do you think we call it "Pittsinatti", its nothing but another home game for us.
Yes that is true. I am a HUGE Bengals fan and I can't stand this game every year because Steelers fans DWARF our stadium. You must have never been to a Bengals/Steelers game!
"98NCCalum" Wrote:KY,

I know you're not a huge NFL fan but this team was pulling 50 thousand through those 15 years of crap. NO way we are the worst.

I would go with Philly, as being most disrespectful, but as far as being fairweather, hmm, i don't know.....Arizona probably, but they have a reason to be.

I disagree completely.
1. I doubt that there were 50,000 a game there before Lewis came. Matter of fact, the only way they had that many is if they were counting the season ticket holders who were NOT showing up.

2. Even if the support was there--they are the most "fair-weather" fans in the league by far. That is my biggest issue with them.

3. They say "we" like they are part of the team, and then criticize them constantly--especially on sports talk radio. Very weak.
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:well, as yours truly one of 35,000 steelers fans annually ATTENDING the cincy game, id have to say Cincy. And good point about Raider fans, a bunch of cross-dressing idiots. But all of the NFL could take a lesson on how to support your team by going to a Steelers game in Heinz field. That is how to support your team.
never seen a male Raider fan dressed as a woman??? cause thats what cross-dressing means. but i do see them in outrageous outfits. least Raider fans do have an imagination and go all out for their team... WOW u got towels in Pittsburg... went far out on that one....lol

i am just jokin with ya before u get all hissy.... every stadium has it's uniqueness and how the fans dress/act is part of that.
I think the Bengals fans have done OK considering the number of dreadful seasons that we have had in a row. The fans had numerous reasons to be upset with this organization. Mike Brown did so many things wrong during this period of time. I have been behind the Bengals for years.

A lot of Steelers fans were at the games during that period of time, but that has started to change. I hope that Lewis never leaves. He is a great coach and we are extremely lucky to have him. Anyone that wants him gone for any reason is crazy!

Big Grinrums02:
eagles they snowballed santa
I would almost have to say that the Detroit Lions have the worst fair weather fans around. If you look at the games early this year you would have seen a lot of fans in the stands. Then take a look at the stands late in the year, hardley any fans.
I saw a few Bengals fans in their stands late LOL!
Carolina has the worst fans !!! the worst fanned City though is Atlanta !
"acoustic_andrew" Wrote:steeler fans cause i HATE those STUPID towels. Gosh they are so annoying. They usually end up drying their tears with those towels at the end of each season anyways.

not this year ol pal, they have something to be proud of