Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski Co. Running Back Alex Abner Returns from Elbow Surgery and Leads Team to Vict
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BGR,

Pulaski County running back Alex Abner has always been known for rising to the occasion on the football field when his team has needed a big play. Last Friday night, he came up big for his team once again, but this time under a unique situation.

[YOUTUBE="Pulaski Co. Running Back Alex Abner Returns from Elbow Surgery and Leads Team to Vict"]1f_-aCiEpTE[/YOUTUBE]

- Rock
www.derekforrest.com
www.twitter.com/derekwymt
Pulaski really has performed well this year.
As always, great job!!
Please forgive me for asking this but I must. If the kid had to have Surgery then he obivously wasnt in school, so if he wasnt in school how did he play? Is there not a time limit you have to be in school the week of the game?
wildthang3 Wrote:Please forgive me for asking this but I must. If the kid had to have Surgery then he obivously wasnt in school, so if he wasnt in school how did he play? Is there not a time limit you have to be in school the week of the game?
Ok, You are forgiven. Abner was in school Friday. The newspaper article on Saturday said he went straight from the hospital to school. I'm not sure what the rule is but he obviously was in school long enough to eligible Friday night.
Oh, and thanks for diverting attention away from what the young man went through and accomplished. LOL!!!
Great Inspiration!
Keep it up Abner and Pulaski Co.
Good job as always Rock! You couldn't have done the feature on a more deserving person and player! Glad to see Alex get the recognition he deserves!
Forever Maroon Wrote:Ok, You are forgiven. Abner was in school Friday. The newspaper article on Saturday said he went straight from the hospital to school. I'm not sure what the rule is but he obviously was in school long enough to eligible Friday night.
Oh, and thanks for diverting attention away from what the young man went through and accomplished. LOL!!!

This is an inspiring story about a young man choosing to play through his pain, it doesn't matter if he was in school or not if the Doctors cleared him to play and provided him an excuse..
:Thumbs: Amazing!
What a great story to a young man that is just as great a kid. I've known Alex and watched him since he was in Middle School. Great kid who deserved this.
Way to hang tough Alex, this reminded of me of my son who played with a broke arm. It takes determination like this to succeed in life. Good Luck to you in the future!!