Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Is Your Favorite Day Time Talk Show Host?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is your favorite day time talk show host?

I know that Jerry Springer is all about fake topics and all--but he does a great job of not cracking up during every show. I still can't figure out how he can have that "I can't believe I am doing this" look on his face after all of these years.

Who is your favorite?

BallaBaby

I don't really have a favorite I watch all kinds of shows like Montell, Maury, Jerry Springer, Dr. Phil sometimes, and the Ellen DeGeneres(sp) show.
I can tolerate just about any of them as long as it's not Dr. Phil.
Sally was a good one, and so was Rikki Lake but they are both off the air now.
i miss jenny jones ....
I miss Rikki Lake.
I also miss Richard Bey. Talking about a freak show. That was every bit as interesting as Jerry. Also--what about Milton Downey Jr. He was another character.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I also miss Richard Bey. Talking about a freak show. That was every bit as interesting as Jerry. Also--what about Milton Downey Jr. He was another character.

Morton....
I'm usually not home of the day, but on my days off I willl usually watch Dr.Phil or Ellen DeGeneres
Gleen Beck am radio 9-12 mornings

BallaBaby

senioreagle04 Wrote:Sally was a good one, and so was Rikki Lake but they are both off the air now.

Yea I miss those shows too
Jerry Springer....:redboxer:
maurry
send their but to boot camp