Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA: West or East?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has the better conference from top to bottom?
East has more experience and talent, IMO.
WEST is more even then the east have 3 or 4 good teams
East this year. Too many guys from the West moved to the East degrading the overall balance.
Ask me this question the last 10 years and it would be the West every year. But this year the balance of power has shifted over to the East. The East is more top heavy and the West is deeper. That means the East has more title contenders. Celtics, Magic, Heat. In the West, no one can touch the Lakers this year. The Thunder could win a few games in a seven game series with them, but there's noway they could win the series.
I think the Wesy has a lot of pretty good teams and one contender.
The east has a few contenders and a bunch of nobodies lol.
It's hard to say who is better IMO.
That's why I started the thread lol
Are we really going here?

East.
West.
The east has 3 teams that can contend for a title in any given series.

While the west has the lakers and the pretenders.
^I see what you're saying.
My argument is that the West has a few teams that would win a few games in a series against the beasts of the east.
But there are teams in the East that would get swept by the 8 seed in the West.
That would probably go both ways. Both sides has good and bad,
zaga_fan Wrote:^I see what you're saying.
My argument is that the West has a few teams that would win a few games in a series against the beasts of the east.
But there are teams in the East that would get swept by the 8 seed in the West.

Please tell me who these teams are>? Because they sure aren't the top 5 teams in the East IMO.
Ballers Wrote:Please tell me who these teams are>? Because they sure aren't the top 5 teams in the East IMO.

No
It's the bottom-feeders in the east.
The eastern conference is the conference that always has that team that is coming close to setting records for all-time losses in a season lol
zaga_fan Wrote:No
It's the bottom-feeders in the east.
The eastern conference is the conference that always has that team that is coming close to setting records for all-time losses in a season lol

I'll agree with you there.. Now the West hasn't been that clean either.. Both sides have bad ones..

But nothing beats the Nets last year of course..
I say you take the best 5 teams out of East and West.. Let em all duke it out and see how many wins the East have over the West..

That will settle the score.
Im a east guy but I'm going to say West. The question is who is the best top-bottom, you have to be 15-20 games over 500. to get the 8th seed in the west, while you can be 5 games under and still get the 6th seed in the east. I love the east but I'm saying the West is the best top-bottom. The Grizzles would easily make the playoffs in the east, the never make it in the west.
IMO you go with who wins the titles, so WEST
Ballers Wrote:I say you take the best 5 teams out of East and West.. Let em all duke it out and see how many wins the East have over the West..

That will settle the score.

No....
not when my thread specifically states "top to bottom"
not "top to 5th place" Wink
Yeah, East has the big 3, the West has like 4 or 5 teams that could come out of nowhere and upset the Lakers, IMO. This is why this will be the most intriguing NBA season ever.
The beast of the east ( Miami Heat) is 1-2 so far against the West, that alone win coming against the poor ole T-Wolves.
East!!!!