Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Bobcats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what's made them Great Over the years? I'm not Real Familiar with them, just know that they run over everything that gets in there path
They didnt run over Alcoa, Tennessee last year. Bell is King of the Mountains but there are larger/better empires out there that they can not concour.
warmachine Wrote:They didnt run over Alcoa, Tennessee last year. Bell is King of the Mountains but there are larger/better empires out there that they can not concour.

true that.. but Alcoa is in a class of their own.. if u were there, the first half was a doozy... but ive got faith/confidence in coach hilton i wouldnt count them out of any game... but heck if dudley hilton ran for governor id vote for him.. lol.
warmachine Wrote:They didnt run over Alcoa, Tennessee last year. Bell is King of the Mountains but there are larger/better empires out there that they can not concour.

They also didn't "run over" Boyle last year. :Thumbs:

Bell is a great program and a great club that plays hard nosed football and never sets foot on a field without the confidence they will win. :Thumbs:
A community that loves the school and is even more in love with the football program. A great administration that values what having a great football program means to the school (ie:influence on other athletic programs as well as academics, and vice versa). A coach that is one of the best the state has ever known and players that honor the word "committment".
Hatz Wrote:They also didn't "run over" Boyle last year. :Thumbs:

Bell is a great program and a great club that plays hard nosed football and never sets foot on a field without the confidence they will win. :Thumbs:

agree with everything you said....
Trickster 15 Wrote:what's made them Great Over the years? I'm not Real Familiar with them, just know that they run over everything that gets in there path

They have one awesome coach with almost 500 wins that is great "once a bobcat always a bobcat" :1: :football: :Wave:

I agree
hilton has 342ish wins (if my math is correct). 2nd in the state all time.

one of coach hilton's greatest strengths is to motivate players with a team first attitude. he could easily make stars out of a lot of the kids that have gone through the program, but they buy into the concept that the success of the team is paramount.
8477 Wrote:They have one awesome coach with almost 500 wins that is great "once a bobcat always a bobcat" :1: :football: :Wave:

thanks but i think hes only in the 340's.... could be wrong though..
Trickster 15 Wrote:what's made them Great Over the years? I'm not Real Familiar with them, just know that they run over everything that gets in there path

yea coach hilton is the reason.. i mean he makes boys into men.. he can take young boys at freshman that barley can pick up a football and turn them into an all stater by there junior year... and he only has about 20-30 some kids show up every year.. So juss imagine if he lived in a big city like Louisville or Lexington, yea it would be scary...
i mean he took bourbon co from being winless to a state title in his first year there..
343. If Bell County beats Boyle County in the semi's he is the winningest coach in KY history.
There are plenty of teams who could beat us. Boyle Co in 4A, a couple in 5A, and a few in 6A could.

Maybe 1 or 2 teams in KY could beat Alcoa, TN.

:Thumbs:
3wishes Wrote:343. If Bell County beats Boyle County in the semi's he is the winningest coach in KY history.

We gotta beat Knox first... cant over look them....

Alcoa in also one of the best in TN. And as someone else stated there are probably only one or two teams in KY that could possibly beat them. They have several State Championships in TN.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:There are plenty of teams who could beat us. Boyle Co in 4A, a couple in 5A, and a few in 6A could.

Maybe 1 or 2 teams in KY could beat Alcoa, TN.

#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Alcoa in also one of the best in TN. And as someone else stated there are probably only one or two teams in KY that could possibly beat them. They have several State Championships in TN.

Currently they have won 6 State Championships in a row and are looking like they're going to get their 7th in a row this season!
The community and Hilton.
Heart...and good coaching!!!! LC Fan
johnnyt Wrote:hilton has 342ish wins (if my math is correct). 2nd in the state all time.

one of coach hilton's greatest strengths is to motivate players with a team first attitude. he could easily make stars out of a lot of the kids that have gone through the program, but they buy into the concept that the success of the team is paramount.

You couldnt have said it better, i believe that is his greatest strength, it definitely shows on Friday nights.
leecoukfan Wrote:Currently they have won 6 State Championships in a row and are looking like they're going to get their 7th in a row this season!

How sweet would that be. talk about never being a disappointed fan.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How sweet would that be. talk about never being a disappointed fan.

:Thumbs: I kinda felt that way from 1999 to 2003. :rockon:
Hatz Wrote::Thumbs: I kinda felt that way from 1999 to 2003. :rockon:

Boyle County fan? lol

I got to see you all lay it on Highlands in 03. It was so freaking cold that day.
By the way....loved the fake punt late in the 4th while up by like 30 haha.
Sounds like Alcoa, TN is the place to be...
How old is Dudley? 65?