Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vanderbilt @ Kentucky 11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Commodores invade Commonwealth, Thoughts/Predictions?

Cats-34
Dores-21
MVP2 Wrote:Commodores invade Commonwealth, Thoughts/Predictions?

Cats-34
Dores-21

sounds about right.
C-a-t-s
cats cats cats
kentucky 36 vanderbilt 14
Ogle-vee will have 50...

JK JK..

Cats by 2 TD's.
Vandy averages 18 ppg, so I'd say they'll cover that against our defense.

Should be a great game as always against Vandy, but I'll take my Cats, 31-27.
Cats need this one bad. UK 31 Vandy 24
Vandy is always one of those games that you can never count out the other team. But not this year! The Cats are far superior than Vandy. With this game at UK, there is no question in my mind that the Cats win this handily.
Cats 28
Vandy17
Vandy actually won this game last it was played in Commonwealth.
I'll take Vandy by a score.
Aslan Wrote:I'll take Vandy by a score.

I respect your opinion but seriously? How is Vandys 94th ranked pass defense going to stop Mike Hartline passing attack which is 20th in the nation at a little over 277 ypg. Cats by 13.
MVP2 Wrote:I respect your opinion but seriously? How is Vandys 94th ranked pass defense going to stop Mike Hartline passing attack which is 20th in the nation at a little over 277 ypg. Cats by 13.

I just have an eerie feeling about this one. Hope I'm wrong. :Thumbs:
Vandy always gives UK a tough game. And this wont be any different. This is UK's bowl season right here, as I have predicted all year that UK will NOT end the UT streak this year. Beat Vandy and they'll have their six wins..Ill take the Cats in a very close game..

UK 34
Vandy 31
kentucky by 9
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Vandy always gives UK a tough game. And this wont be any different. This is UK's bowl season right here, as I have predicted all year that UK will NOT end the UT streak this year. Beat Vandy and they'll have their six wins..Ill take the Cats in a very close game..

UK 34
Vandy 31

Agreed.
Before the season started I said that UK would win their first 3 games and their last 3 games. Why change now? Whether Locke plays or not is important because he needs to get some live game action before the UT game and is always a difference maker when he is on the field.
I'd say Cats.
but Vandy always plays us close.
We NEED this one for a bowl
bc UT will skank another one out in the last game of the season
45-20 cats
UK by 1 td
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Vandy always gives UK a tough game. And this wont be any different. This is UK's bowl season right here, as I have predicted all year that UK will NOT end the UT streak this year. Beat Vandy and they'll have their six wins..Ill take the Cats in a very close game..

UK 34
Vandy 31

Will so Wink and I'll be there to witness the 2nd streak end this season.
Stardust Wrote:Vandy is always one of those games that you can never count out the other team. But not this year! The Cats are far superior than Vandy. With this game at UK, there is no question in my mind that the Cats win this handily.

Vandy did beat Ole Miss at there place and we didnt... but go cats..
Former Somerset standout, John Cole will be returning to his home state. Cole is 2nd on the team in receiving with 17 rec's, 224 yards, and 1 TD which was a 57 yard TD reception.
UK in a barn burner.

Go Cats!!!
Cats 28
Vandy 21
Kentucky 38-21.
Ole Axel about got this one right on the nose.