Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Grayson County @ Warren Central 11/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grayson County Warren Central 7:30 PM Class 5A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
This ought to be one of the best games across the Bluegrass this upcoming Friday night.

I'll take WC by 12 in a dandy.
WC moves ands play either CC or BG for the second time
Warren Central beat Grayson County 24-6 earlier this season. I will go with Warren Central by 10+
I expect a good game just like the first time around, but I'll take the Dragons by 10. Grayson County has rushed for nearly 3,000 yards this year. They got 50 against Warren Central.
Warren Central repeats the earlier season game and wins this one just as handily
I will pick Warren Central in a classic finish. They seem to be coming together at the right time. If their passing game was better I'd pick them to win it all. I really hate to say it but this could be the year of the Dragon.
Warren Central
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Warren Central 19-14 http://www.Calpreps.com
Grayson is coming off a big playoff win against Owensboro, this game could go either way IMO. I'll take Warren Central by 7.
WC
Warren Central