Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbell County 35 Clark County 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Campbell County dominated the first three quarters of the game, 28-12. GRC fought back to take the lead with 2:52 to go. The Camels won the game on a 12 yard pass from Michael Kremer to Corery Cox with :30. GRC attempted a 50+ FG but came well short.
Two weeks straight for the Camels over Clark County. Not often you can complete the home and away sweep over another team in the same season.
Stardust Wrote:Campbell County dominated the first three quarters of the game, 28-12. GRC fought back to take the lead with 2:52 to go. The Camels won the game on a 12 yard pass from Michael Kremer to Corery Cox with :30. GRC attempted a 50+ FG but came well short.
The score was 28-13 and the FG was not well short. Andrew Dini our QB attempted the FG, we haven't had a true kicker all year. This was another thriller game just like last week. GRC lost back to back games to CC with a total of 3 points. Football don't get any better than this.

Best of luck to CC the rest of the playoffs. They are one of the best #3's seeds in the playoffs IMO.
Congrats Campbell County
Nice job C.C.
Gold Charger Wrote:The score was 28-13 and the FG was not well short. Andrew Dini our QB attempted the FG, we haven't had a true kicker all year. This was another thriller game just like last week. GRC lost back to back games to CC with a total of 3 points. Football don't get any better than this.

Best of luck to CC the rest of the playoffs. They are one of the best #3's seeds in the playoffs IMO.

Considering that I was standing next to the goalpost refs taking the pictures, I certainly had the angle. The ball never made it to the end-zone. Not sure what constitutes short, but I'd say that does.

This game, just like last weeks was controlled by Campbell County for three quarters. As has been the history with Campbell County, they have allowed the opposition back into the game because of controllable mistakes in the 4th quarter. Last night allowing the punt return for TD was inexcusable. The fumble was careless ball handling. The Camels will have to correct these mistakes to beat Ryle. It was the same story with the first match-up with Ryle as the Camels were on the 8 with the winning TD as good as given, when the QB misread the Safety and missed his receiver and threw it into the hands of the defender. If the Camels can somehow correct these late game miscues in the 4th quarter, they have a fighters chance with the Raiders.
Stardust Wrote:Considering that I was standing next to the goalpost refs taking the pictures, I certainly had the angle. The ball never made it to the end-zone. Not sure what constitutes short, but I'd say that does.

This game, just like last weeks was controlled by Campbell County for three quarters. As has been the history with Campbell County, they have allowed the opposition back into the game because of controllable mistakes in the 4th quarter. Last night allowing the punt return for TD was inexcusable. The fumble was careless ball handling. The Camels will have to correct these mistakes to beat Ryle. It was the same story with the first match-up with Ryle as the Camels were on the 8 with the winning TD as good as given, when the QB misread the Safety and missed his receiver and threw it into the hands of the defender. If the Camels can somehow correct these late game miscues in the 4th quarter, they have a fighters chance with the Raiders.

I know what I saw too, we will just have to disagree on this one.