Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Xbox 360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you picked one up, leave your gamertag and what games you play on.

I have Call of Duty 2 and I rent about two games every week or so, and I'm picking up Final Fantasy XI in a few days. Of course, I still play Halo 2 online.

Add me if you want, gamertag is the same.

Reizvoll
my gamertag is OmnipotentEnder. i play Dead or Alive 4, Need for Speed: MS, Halo 2, and occassionally Call of Duty 2
My GT is: *****fut and I have ever game ever made and I will pwn you!
byproboys2005 and i play Call of Duty 2 a lot. prolly will tonite after the NFL games
Too bad Call of Duty 2 Online is awful at the moment.
yea it always lags... but when it doesnt it is awesome
i have an xbox but i don't play it that much
Is it worth getting is it as good as ppl say it is ive heard they burn up.......
They are great. The first 500 got hot but when you sit anything in an enclosed area that produces it, it is going to get hot. Common sense. They are worth it. VERY nice graphics. I love Reizvoll's.
well thats good to know because i would hate to pay the much for a game then it burns up on me i would be so mad thanks for the info..........
any 360 u buy now is perfectly fine.
Yup. Like I said, the first 500 was the ones with the overheating problems.
well im gonns get one for my Bday any suggestions on the games i should get??.........
Call of Duty 2 is a great game, graphics, sound, gameplay, everything. Superb. Even if you don't like first person shooters, rent it.

If you are a fan of Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games, pick up the February issue of Official Xbox Magazine. It comes with the Final Fantasy XI Beta for Xbox 360 only. It's a great game, but if you complain about graphics you need to realise it's there for gameplay.. and it's a 3 year old PC title. I've logged 72 hours in about 9 days on Final Fantasy.
Thanks for the info i have call of duty and call of duty big red 1 also have it for pc i play online all the time........
Call of Duty looks awesome on the 360 and Halo is by far the most interesting, best game that I have ever saw. I'm not a gamer by ANY means and I will play Halo with Reiz. Good graphics, fun game, and if you play online you meet some FUNNY people!