Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats to Bell Co Seniors on their 50th win tonight...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A special bunch of players thats for sure. Playing for their 2nd State Championship this year.

As of now they are 50-3 as a team so far..
That's a great accomplishment. Congrats!
That is impressive, better than my 11-31 record as a high schooler lol. Congrats to those kids, they are a talented bunch indeed. Best of luck to them, hope they bring their 2nd title back to the mountains this year.
Congrats Bell Seniors on your hard work and your amazing career.
SweetLemonade Wrote:Congrats Bell Seniors on your hard work and your amazing career.
:Thumbs:
congrats to a fine bunch of kids. :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:A special bunch of players thats for sure. Playing for their 2nd State Championship this year.

As of now they are 50-3 as a team so far..

Not getting ahead of yourself are ya Bobcat?
vundy33 Wrote:Not getting ahead of yourself are ya Bobcat?

They are playing for their 2nd one. They haven't lost yet. :biggrin:
Definitely a great accomplishment congrats. They doubled up my high school win total.
Oh, come on. This is BELL . Act like you been there before and 50 plus wins is not big deal. :Cheerlead
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:They are playing for their 2nd one. They haven't lost yet. :biggrin:

Ohh, thought you meant you were getting ready to play for the title, acting like you already beat the other teams, lol. Bell Co. will do that, IMO, but still, hahah.
Heck of an accomplishment. I hope they end up 54-3 for their careers.

good job boys hope u make it 54
tradition Wrote:Oh, come on. This is BELL . Act like you been there before and 50 plus wins is not big deal. :Cheerlead

Not everyone can play for HHS in the grueling 5A.:yawn:

Great job Bell!!!!
Congrats on the wins.

Did they play as freshman on the varsity in 2007? If so that makes the accomplishment even more impressive. Or does that inlcude freshman, JV, and varsity combined? Just curious.
horst muhlmann Wrote:Congrats on the wins.

Did they play as freshman on the varsity in 2007? If so that makes the accomplishment even more impressive. Or does that inlcude freshman, JV, and varsity combined? Just curious.

All 50 wins are Varsity wins several of them started as Freshman...