Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard Co. 43 - Estill Co. 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Didn't expect this with the way both teams finished the regular seasons. Congrats Gold Lions....see you next week.
I was shocked whenever Strikeout King informed me of the outcome of this one, especially since it was played in Irvine! Congrats Garrard!

SK, you got any stats on this game?
Geesh, every team I select in the Pick 'em loses, it's like my confidence is the kiss of death lol. Congrats Lions, tough loss for Estill.
leecoukfan Wrote:I was shocked whenever Strikeout King informed me of the outcome of this one, especially since it was played in Irvine! Congrats Garrard!

SK, you got any stats on this game?

not at the moment. but those seniors that ended there football careers tonight, won more games than any other team in that school. i think they went 32-16
Strikeout King Wrote:not at the moment. but those seniors that ended there football careers tonight, won more games than any other team in that school. i think they went 32-16

Thats impressive!

Congrats to all the Estill County Seniors!

#5 Tyler Richardson
#10 Kenton Roberts
#14 Cade Berryman
#20 Michael Edmonson
#32 Tyler Cole
#43 Jasper Embry
#70 Jon White
#72 Kyle Withers
#76 Charlie Howll
#80 Chris Hunt
leecoukfan Wrote:Thats impressive!

Congrats to all the Estill County Seniors!

#5 Tyler Richardson
#10 Kenton Roberts
#14 Cade Berryman
#20 Michael Edmonson
#32 Tyler Cole
#43 Jasper Embry
#70 Jon White
#72 Kyle Withers
#76 Charlie Howll
#80 Chris Hunt

they also have quite a bit returning next year, i've heard several people say that next year should be better than this year. i hope so! i believe that it will be
Congrats Garrard, I thought Estill would have won this one.
Strikeout King Wrote:they also have quite a bit returning next year, i've heard several people say that next year should be better than this year. i hope so! i believe that it will be

I would imagine so, with only 10 seniors this year. Should be a good season for Engineer Football next year!
Congrats GC!!!
Congrats Garrard Co.
Here is the scoring summary for this one:

Garrard Co. 0 13 8 22 43

Estill Co. 0 6 8 7 21

Scoring summary:
Class 3A
GC--Cory Wilson 9 run (kick failed); EC--Kenton Roberts 32 run (kick failed); GC--Markell Hayes 73 run (Billy Abney kick); GC--Wilson 52 run (Hayes run); EC--Roberts 15 run (Cade Berryman run); GC--Hayes 28 pass from Abney (kick failed); EC--Berryman 2 run (kick Berryman); GC--McCoy 58 pass from Abney (Wilson run); GC--Hayes 44 run (WIlson run).
Records: Garrard Co. 5-6, Estill Co. 5-6

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z14TdVT3pv
Congrats to Garrard
i believe that Logan Mize (EC #15) tore his ACL right before half, or at least that's what the word that i got