Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lone Oak 43, Warren East 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grats to the Flash! Messy, messy, messy game. There have been orgies cleaner than this game was. >_>
Congrats Lone Oak
Congrats Lone Oak.
Lone Oak Shocker Wrote:Grats to the Flash! Messy, messy, messy game. There have been orgies cleaner than this game was. >_>

Wow :lmao:. Congrats Lone Oak.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Wow :lmao:. Congrats Lone Oak.

You laugh, but I seriously lost count of the number of penalties and turnovers that BOTH teams suffered. We're gonna have to work on that if we want any chance of getting back to state.

On the plus side, I was very fond of our defense tonight. Their ground attack was the closest possible thing to obsolete against us.
Lone Oak Shocker Wrote:You laugh, but I seriously lost count of the number of penalties and turnovers that BOTH teams suffered. We're gonna have to work on that if we want any chance of getting back to state.

On the plus side, I was very fond of our defense tonight. Their ground attack was the closest possible thing to obsolete against us.

Better it happen in the first round then later on in the playoffs, i'm sure your coaches will make the necessary adjustments and make them go through some ball security drills before round 2 rolls around.
Congrats to Lone Oak, great job
Congrats LO!
Congrats L.O.