Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green 25 Madisonville-North Hopkins 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bowling Green dominated every facet of the game. The defense shut down a very good MNH team. Our kicking game pinned them deep all game long and the offense looked like they should in the playoffs. Overall their best game since Trinity and maybe their best game of the year. Hitting on all cylinders heading into the Christian County game.
Congrats BG
I felt this score could have been 56-0
Congrats BG.
Stardust Wrote:I felt this score could have been 56-0

yea Madisonville is not that good,i went to school there and still keep up with them..
cuppett777 Wrote:yea Madisonville is not that good,i went to school there and still keep up with them..

If you have been keeping up with them, then you would know they are a very good high school football team. All but 1 of their losses were against ranked teams. They have a very good Qb and some good atheletes on that team. They are much better than their record. If they were not very good, then the game would have been a much worse blow ouy. They averaged 30 points a game against a tough schedule. Believe me they were no push over. Bowling Green had to play a great game to shut them out and score 25 on them. Good year to all you Moroon players and fans.
Closer than I thought it would be. Congrats Purples.