Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville 22 Betsy Layne 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game...Both teams really gave everything they had...BL just had to many stupid mistakes..but this was a great game to watch:Thumbs:
Goodluck Pineville next week...you will need it
Congrats Pineville
1st playoff win since 1989... Pineville has 8 wins on the season.
Does anyone have any stats of this game?
Congrats Pineville
Congrats Mountain Lions, great game to watch. I have to admit when we were down 22-6, I thought well good season did some good things this year. Then the boys started capitalizing on Pinevilles mistakes, the off. came alive. Next thing u know it was 22-20, Bobcats you have know reason to hang your head you guys and coaches have broke the franchice record and made to the playoffs. Great and exciting year for the Bobcats Program. Alot of PROGRESS...:rockon:
Next year we move to 2AA class, we have great goals to accomplish. Can't wait till next year, alot of great young players looking to make a name for themselves.:biggrin:
Recznik Wrote:Congrats Mountain Lions, great game to watch. I have to admit when we were down 22-6, I thought well good season did some good things this year. Then the boys started capitalizing on Pinevilles mistakes, the off. came alive. Next thing u know it was 22-20, Bobcats you have know reason to hang your head you guys and coaches have broke the franchice record and made to the playoffs. Great and exciting year for the Bobcats Program. Alot of PROGRESS...:rockon:
Next year we move to 2AA class, we have great goals to accomplish. Can't wait till next year, alot of great young players looking to make a name for themselves.:biggrin:

:Thumbs: Great Post Dave...and Great Job Bobcats! Congrats for all the things you have accomplished this year that no other Bobcat team could! Keep your heads up and keep it rolling! You've made alot of old Bobcats Proud!:Clap:
Congrats Pineville on your first playoff win since 1989. Keep your heads up BL you fought back till the end. Congrats on your record season also BL.
good win for pineville
Be PROUD BOBCATS.....
Great game pineville! Great game bobcats! And great season bl!!!!! You all gave the community something to believe in on friday nights that hasn't been there in quite some time. And, you have no reason to hang your heads after this season! Seniors, great careers! You have done nothing but wear that bobcat jersey game in and game out over the last 4 years, through the tough times and the easy ones. And, you never gave up! Underclassmen, take a few weeks off but get back at it when time has come! Still got some quick backs in that backfield and some nice talent returning!
Good luck this friday pineville!