Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 44 Fleming Co. 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

SC jumps out quick and never looked back.
Good deal...Way to go Cards.
Sheldon Clark nice win.
Congrats to SC.
Good job Cards from Louisa!!!
Great job, CARDS! Nice seeing the JV team get some playing time in.:Cheerlead
Congrats SC!
Way to go Cards, S.C. will be a tough out during the playoffs!
Good job CARDS!!!
Gratz Cards..Nice hit from KP to the 58 kid from fleming co
Congrats Cards!
Good Job CARDS!
Congrats SC
Good win for the Cards, Congrats Sheldon Clark.
Congrats SC
SC could have put up a lot more tonight but Coach Hager has to much class to run it up on a team. Fleming scored on the opening kickoff then didn't score again until the JV came into the game.
Congrats S.C.
Well, it looks as if we are not going to see a rematch between Sheldon Clark and Pike Central. I'm certain many fans thought this would occur. I guess that proves the old adage, play this Friday night's game, and then look to the game next week. Not saying that is what Pike Central did, but that could have had a bearing on the outcome.

Sheldon Clark is probably one of the better teams in 3A with a 6 - 5 record, so we shall see how things proceed going forward. Russel has, I think, a better won loss record, but have they played as tough a schedule?

In regard to the Fleming County game, SC's JVs got to see a good amount of action, and that's a good thing, for it will bode well for experience in 2011.

A couple bright spots in a game where, after a few minutes, the outcome was fairly certain. 1.)Tyler O'Connor made some excellent tackles; this is only his second game since his injury the first game of the season. He will definitely help the team going forward. 2.)The other was the hard running of KP Skyles; he again demonstrated strength and speed. He is probably one of the most under rated running backs in Eastern Kentucky.

Kudos to Coach Hager; he could have run up the score to whatever had he had that inclination. That's class!
The Contrarian Wrote:Well, it looks as if we are not going to see a rematch between Sheldon Clark and Pike Central. I'm certain many fans thought this would occur. I guess that proves the old adage, play this Friday night's game, and then look to the game next week. Not saying that is what Pike Central did, but that could have had a bearing on the outcome.

Sheldon Clark is probably one of the better teams in 3A with a 6 - 5 record, so we shall see how things proceed going forward. Russel has, I think, a better won loss record, but have they played as tough a schedule?

In regard to the Fleming County game, SC's JVs got to see a good amount of action, and that's a good thing, for it will bode well for experience in 2011.

A couple bright spots in a game where, after a few minutes, the outcome was fairly certain. 1.)Tyler O'Connor made some excellent tackles; this is only his second game since his injury the first game of the season. He will definitely help the team going forward. 2.)The other was the hard running of KP Skyles; he again demonstrated strength and speed. He is probably one of the most under rated running backs in Eastern Kentucky.

Kudos to Coach Hager; he could have run up the score to whatever had he had that inclination. That's class!

:rockon:
The Contrarian Wrote:Well, it looks as if we are not going to see a rematch between Sheldon Clark and Pike Central. I'm certain many fans thought this would occur. I guess that proves the old adage, play this Friday night's game, and then look to the game next week. Not saying that is what Pike Central did, but that could have had a bearing on the outcome.

Nasty Wrote::rockon:

I saw on another thread where Russell and Sheldon Clark have the same record, 6 -5. This should be a great game.
paulcssi Wrote:I saw on another thread where Russell and Sheldon Clark have the same record, 6 -5. This should be a great game.

And don't think for a second that Russell hasn't played a tough schedule. They have.
LClion4life Wrote:And don't think for a second that Russell hasn't played a tough schedule. They have.

Thanks for the info. That was a question, for I didn't know who Russell had played. So, again, I feel it should be a very competitive game.
congrats to SC. coach hager always shows class. he always puts the jv guys in when the game starts to get out of hand. good luck next week to the cards.
I had an opportunity to re-watch the game via video(I was at the game, also) of the Sheldon Clark vs. Fleming County game, and in my mind, one play definitely stood out: I do not recall ever seeing a harder hit than when KP Skyles got the ball on an option pitch-out and ran full speed directly into a Fleming County defender, (the hit could be hear clearly in the stands) not only did he flatten that man, but kept going for another three or four yards before being brought down by a group of Fleming defenders.

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I thought Skyles was probably one of the most underrated running backs in Eastern Kentucky. After watching his performance in the Fleming County game, I am even more convinced.

One SC fan's humble opinion!