Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 50 Mercer County 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
39-13 at half.
Mercer County ran a KO back and returned a fumble for a touchdown.
Good job HC defense!!
I think I heard -27 yards rushing tonight for MC
Congratulations HC from a Letcher Central fan. Make us all proud win the region.
That's gonna be a long tough ride home for Mercer. Congrats Harlan Co. good luck the rest of the way!
Commanding win for the Black Bears. The Filthy Animals were spot on. Good job Black Bears!!!!!!

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :praise:
tcb Wrote:Congratulations HC from a Letcher Central fan. Make us all proud win the region.
Thank you sir! Appreciate the support across the mountain.

Good win for the Black Bears! The Filthy Animals were well prepared again tonight!!! Good to hear the canon firing over and over again tonight. Keep rolling Bears!!!!!!!!!!! :Clap:
Woot-Woot!!! Great job Bears. We're so proud of you all. Get ready for Whitley next week.....GOOOOOOO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Harlan Co.
Congrats. Tried to tell ya that Mercer was not a scary 4 seed...
Great win Harlan Co!!!! Keep it up and head to Bowling Green!!
Big win for the Black Bears! Congrats Harlan!
I Love a WIN!!!!.....Way to go Black Bears!!!!....Great job FILTHY ANIMALS!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Come on down Whitley!!!....We'll be ready for another Friday Night Fight!!!!:redboxer:
Mercer Co. 7 6 0 0 13

Harlan Co. 14 15 21 0 50

HC--Marcus McMillan 1 run (Dylon Smith run); MC--Donovan Ellis 90 kickoff return (J.J. Plau kick); HC--Smith 17 run (run failed); MC--G.W. Anderson 54 fumble return (kick blocked); HC--Jordy Brewer 30 run (Zach Chitwood run); HC--McMillan 24 run (Josh Jenkins kick); HC--Brewer 53 run (Jenkins kick); HC--Brewer 16 run (Jenkins kick); HC--Corey Chorak 31 run (Jenkins kick).
Records: Harlan Co. 9-2, Mercer Co. 3-8.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z14TZWtl16
Congrats HC!
Congrats HC, I'm pulling for you guys, go beat Whitley Co!
Congrats HC
Good job Harlan co!!!!
Congrats H.C.
Great job Bears! The Black Bears decoded Mercer and their very speedy backs. On to Whitley. The Black Bears must take care of business. If we aint healthy, get healthy. Although the Bears have already beaten Whitley earlier in the season, this game next Friday Night will be the biggest of the season so far. I hated it for those Mercer Seniors when that final horn sounded. Very emotional. When it is over it is over. Hope the Black Bear Seniors keep it going next Friday. It wont be easy. GOOD JOB FILTHY ANIMALS!! GO BLACK BEARS!!!