Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 55 Bath County 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently this game was 49-0 after 1 quarter with a running clock and freshman playing. On this cold night, I wonder how many stuck out the game?
Way to play Corbin! Good luck next week.
Pretty much expected this another 1 vs. 4 match-up of the KHSAA
Corbin scores 49 points in the 1st Quarter! :yikes:

Bath Co. 0 0 0 8 8

Corbin 49 0 0 6 49

Scoring summary:
Class 2A
C--Josh Coppock 61 pass from Ty Cobb (Saxon Okuma kick); C--Matthew Taylor 60 pass from Cobb(Okuma kick); C--Josh Jewell 3 pass from Cobb (Okuma kick); C--Taylor 31 run (Okuma kick); C--Coppock 29 run (Okuma kick); C--Derek Woolum 26 run (Wes Tipton kick); B--Clark Kissick 2 run (Kissick run); C--Taylor Waddle 1 run (kick failed).
Records: Corbin 9-2, Bath Co. 2-9.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z14TjCRe1w
Congrats Corbin
sounds like a brutal game.
HAROLD Wrote:Apparently this game was 49-0 after 1 quarter with a running clock and freshman playing. On this cold night, I wonder how many stuck out the game?

OMG:yikes:
Wow lol. Congrats Corbin.
I'm most certainly not claiming Bath to be any count but I read that the most they surrendered in a game this year was 48 points to Nicholas County and Prestonsburg. Putting up 49 in one quarter is impressive no matter who you are playing. There had to be a lot of turnovers or Corbin would score on the first play each time.
I didn't think it was possible to score 49 pts in 1 quarter.