Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Down time AGAIN!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is rediculous.. What am I supposed to do at work when I have nothing else to do? Can we start getting a fair warning for this?

Please advise..
I'd like a warning as well!
lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I'd like a warning as well!
lol

Thank you!
Agreed.
To my knowledge it was either a host or server issue.

When they crash they crash. No warning and no way to know in advance.
Midee1 Wrote:To my knowledge it was either a host or server issue.

When they crash they crash. No warning and no way to know in advance.

hmm, well.
Thanks for the info.
Yes I sent QQ a msg last night and it was something wrong and he had to reset it
I thought I was having a terrible nightmare last night. I dreamed that I could not log onto Bluegrassrivals. The nightmare was actually reality!!! :eek:

I could not get on today unil 1:30 Central time. Thank the Lord that I could log on. As the old addage goes, "You don't know what you've got, till it's gone!"
LWC Wrote:I thought I was having a terrible nightmare last night. I dreamed that I could not log onto Bluegrassrivals. The nightmare was actually reality!!! :eek:

I could not get on today unil 1:30 Central time. Thank the Lord that I could log on. As the old addage goes, "You don't know what you've got, till it's gone!"

Great and true words spoken from LWC!
Look at you all withdrawing and stuff XD
Reanimate Wrote:Look at you all withdrawing and stuff XD

ahh cmon rere don't act like you don't like your daily fix of BGR! :biggrin:
I love my daily fix of BGR. But I dont post threads "OMG BGR WAS DOWN, WTF HAPPENED!" lmao. I was only thinking it :biggrin:
If you say so, HATER Smile
I iz no hater Sad
Reanimate Wrote:I iz no hater Sad

I have a message for you reanimate! Here it is:

[Image: ffa7f0a2-76f5-4999-af59-fc2d699a8f3c.jpg]

BEST PICTURE EVER!!! Big Grin
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I have a message for you reanimate! Here it is:

[Image: ffa7f0a2-76f5-4999-af59-fc2d699a8f3c.jpg]

BEST PICTURE EVER!!! Big Grin

LOL! Greatness.
If a little bit of downtime bothers you enough to start a topic about it, then you need to stand back and take a look at your life...lol.
vundy33 Wrote:If a little bit of downtime bothers you enough to start a topic about it, then you need to stand back and take a look at your life...lol.

I'm completely happy with my life but yet it still ruined my day. A day without complaining about lebron or the lakers. Isnt a day at all.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm completely happy with my life but yet it still ruined my day. A day without complaining about lebron or the lakers. Isnt a day at all.

and a day without complaining about the Heat and Harlan County isn't a good day for me either lol
I apologize for the downtime. Our family has had two unexpected deaths this week and I haven't had a chance to do any server maintenance. I am working on some of the error logs in apache tonight and will optimize the database tables once the load decreases around 1am tonight.
torQQue Wrote:I apologize for the downtime. Our family has had two unexpected deaths this week and I haven't had a chance to do any server maintenance. I am working on some of the error logs in apache tonight and will optimize the database tables once the load decreases around 1am tonight.

Thanks for everything torQQue. Sorry for the trouble your family's been through. Praying for you and your family.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Thanks for everything torQQue. Sorry for the trouble your family's been through. Praying for you and your family.

Appreciate it! It's been a stressful weeks for our family.
zaga_fan Wrote:and a day without complaining about the Heat and Harlan County isn't a good day for me either lol

Hahahahahahahahaha!!111oneone

I don't know if you're talking about the football team or the county itself, but I hate the county. Everytime I go down there, it's like stepping back in time 30 years.
zaga_fan Wrote:and a day without complaining about the Heat and Harlan County isn't a good day for me either lol
Ha!
torQQue Wrote:I apologize for the downtime. Our family has had two unexpected deaths this week and I haven't had a chance to do any server maintenance. I am working on some of the error logs in apache tonight and will optimize the database tables once the load decreases around 1am tonight.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear about your family.

When u get unbusy you should get in touch with me. It's been a while and sometimes I worry about ya.

Love ya

Ctd

In a purely platonic way of course