Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Basketball League..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a center for an up coming basketball league starting Sunday.. We got a team, just need a big guy.. Private message or post here if your interested please..
Where at?
Homeplace in Perry County.

This is Bluegrass Rivals.. I know there has to be some big guys out there ready to ball..
How big u looking for??
crazytaxidriver Wrote:How big u looking for??

Well just how big of a boy are ya Big Grin

I mean we aren't looking for a 7 footer lol... But we will take one!

If your anywhere like 6'2-6'3 and up with a wide body... I'm sure you''ll do just fine.
Got 8 players.. 2 big guys.. need one more..
First come first serve...
Are there ANY basketball leagues around here that don't play on Sundays?
I'd love to get into one but I have to miss on Sundays for Church.
zaga_fan Wrote:Are there ANY basketball leagues around here that don't play on Sundays?
I'd love to get into one but I have to miss on Sundays for Church.

Bibe Baptist in Hazard..
I think there is a church team or two in it..

Frontline, if that rings a bell.
Ballers Wrote:Bibe Baptist in Hazard..
I think there is a church team or two in it..

Frontline, if that rings a bell.

They won't start that one up for a while though, will they?
zaga_fan Wrote:They won't start that one up for a while though, will they?

currently playing on tuesdays, sir.
Ballers Wrote:currently playing on tuesdays, sir.

lol
Probably too late to get into that one Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:lol
Probably too late to get into that one Wink

I'm sure a team will let you join if you ask nicely.
Ballers Wrote:I'm sure a team will let you join if you ask nicely.

Who all plays in it?
Anyone I would know.
My Church has a team but they take 20 some people and no one gets to play hardly lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Who all plays in it?
Anyone I would know.
My Church has a team but they take 20 some people and no one gets to play hardly lol

Not sure, but I do know there is a few churches there.. And being a church group you could easily get a spot with one of them..

And if your church is the one I am thinking of, usually everyone on their team plays.. And yes, they do bring a bunch to the games.. They might as well bring a bus lol..
I would man, but to far of a drive for me.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would man, but to far of a drive for me.

ah cmon cat, its just on sundays.
They need officials for the league ballers?
csabo17 Wrote:They need officials for the league ballers?

I'm pretty sure they do.. and not to mention the two there, besides one of them i guess are terrible..

216-3013

Rick Wooten = League owner..

Its 20 bucks a game so you should make some pretty decent money down there.

You can let our team play for free for pointing you in the right direction of course :lmao:
Ive called for Rick at home place some. I thought maybe you were talking about the Bible baptist league. DC has a lock down on home place, but I fill in for him when I can. The last time I was there I was def. horrible. I like to let them play to much.
I guess thats the wrestler coming out in me.
csabo17 Wrote:Ive called for Rick at home place some. I thought maybe you were talking about the Bible baptist league. DC has a lock down on home place, but I fill in for him when I can. The last time I was there I was def. horrible. I like to let them play to much.
I guess thats the wrestler coming out in me.

OMG DC IS TERRIBLE!!! PLEASE come back lol...

I think I know who you are now..

They do need refs, DC refs some games then the other Rick refs which I'm not happy about at all.. Soo.. That would be some quick cash for you and not to mention you'd be a lot better than any of them.. Except maybe the christian fellow, I believe he is a Caldwell?
HAHA I think he has the same philosophy as me....if you call a foul it stops the clock!
csabo17 Wrote:HAHA I think he has the same philosophy as me....if you call a foul it stops the clock!

I wouldn't mind that at all.. Would make for longer games and much needed minutes for teams that are down.. I'm not crying tho, were 4-0 lol..
Ballers, you play in the league thats starting sunday at the sportsplex?
Sure am, you reffing?
Yes, introduce yourself. You may get a free foul or something. lol. Im the short one with a shaved head.
sounds like a deal to me!