Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jason Booher (Holmes) on nkysports.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow night (Friday), I will be interviewing Coach Booher during halftime of our nkysports.com broadcast of Holmes-West Jessamine.

If you aren't going to be out, watch the game live starting at 7:15 and then catch our halftime show with Booher.

I plan on talking about the move from Shelby Valley to Holmes, as well as getting a preview of Holmes basketball this season.
Great I'll be tuning in.
It will interesting in how Booher makes the adjustments from SV to Holmes.
Booher will not do as good as everyone thinks he will at holmes because greg newsome done all the play calling last year at valley, so thank greg newsome for the state title
King_of_the_Castle Wrote:Booher will not do as good as everyone thinks he will at holmes because greg newsome done all the play calling last year at valley, so thank greg newsome for the state title

Everyone dont think that Booher will do good. People close to the Valley program know who the real coach was, and is.

Greg was a very big part in Valley winning the title, but you have to give the players the credit they deserve.
Booher will do fine at Holmes.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again...Holmes will be back at Rupp within the next 3 years. Their new facilities are also second to none. The new lockerroom is quite impressive. Looks like something you'd see at a D1 college.
King_of_the_Castle Wrote:Booher will not do as good as everyone thinks he will at holmes because greg newsome done all the play calling last year at valley, so thank greg newsome for the state title

Never mind that Booher was coach of the year twice :please: