Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers 112 Kings 100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kobe gets a triple double. 30 points, 10 rebounds, 12 assists.
Cuz - 11 points, 6 rebounds
Garcia came off the bench for the kings and scored 17.
Lakers are still unbeaten at 5-0.
According to Wildcat23, the Lakers had to cheat in order to get this win Wink
We got lazy in the 4th and let the Kings cut it down to 8 or 10, but stepped it back up and pulled away again.

The team is playing some great basketball right now and Kobe looks awesome!
They don't look like they've missed a beat since the playoffs.
BTW, Kobe became the Lakers all time leader in minutes played tonight. He passed Kareem at 37, 493.
Aslan Wrote:They don't look like they've missed a beat since the playoffs.
BTW, Kobe became the Lakers all time leader in minutes played tonight. He passed Kareem at 37, 493.

I never said they had to cheat to win. But it would have been nice to watch Tyreke Evans Play.

But your right about one thing. They still get the same bull crap calls from last years playoffs. Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I never said they had to cheat to win. But it would have been nice to watch Tyreke Evans Play.

But your right about one thing. They still get the same bull crap calls from last years playoffs. Smile

Someones still butthurt.lol
^Yep!
^ Down by 13 starting the 4th. Then they shoot 25+ free throws lol. Smile
That's what taking the ball to the rim gets ya.
Aslan Wrote:That's what taking the ball to the rim gets ya.

Lol. Oh man, u guys crack me up.
And if i had to guess, im sure the heat and the lakers are leading the league in free throw shooting a game.
Aslan Wrote:That's what taking the ball to the rim gets ya.

Unlike the Celtics who launch about 45 3's a game.lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. Oh man, u guys crack me up.

Every team you don't like "cheats".
Your like a broken record.
Wildcat it's ok..
We all know L.A. is done now.. They won't be getting another championship title for years to come or until there is another Kobe at age 17-18 that joins the Lakers.. And I don't know of one. sooo..
^Yeah....Kobe looked really old last night.
A triple double with not all that many minutes.
Derek Fisher comes up big again.
Lakers up 18, Kings cut it to 7 with 4 to go.
Fish with the 3 from the corner, steals the ball, goes coast to coast, draws contact, count it and the foul.
Lakers Win.
Undefeated.
Aslan Wrote:Every team you don't like "cheats".
Your like a broken record.

NBA is about ratings.

zaga_fan Wrote:Derek Fisher comes up big again.
Fish with the 3 from the corner, steals the ball, goes coast to coast, draws contact, count it and the foul.
Lakers Win.
Undefeated.

Fisher is mr clutch.
zaga_fan Wrote:Derek Fisher comes up big again.
Lakers Win.
Undefeated

Ah, they have a cupcake schedule right now...
Wait till Christmas! Confusedhh:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:NBA is about ratings.

Fisher is mr clutch.

He doesn't score much.
But 9 times out of 10....
when he does.....
he breaks someone's back lol
zaga_fan Wrote:He doesn't score much.
But 9 times out of 10....
when he does.....
he breaks someone's back lol

Please enlighten me?
Ballers Wrote:Please enlighten me?

I'm take it you've not watched the playoffs in the last 10 years or so?
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm take it you've not watched the playoffs in the last 10 years or so?

He has made some shots when they needed them.. but not as many as your acting like...
And FYI, please refer to it as 'Dagger'... Break's ppl's back doesn't make sense..
Keep hatin'!
Ballers Wrote:He has made some shots when they needed them.. but not as many as your acting like...
And FYI, please refer to it as 'Dagger'... Break's ppl's back doesn't make sense..

BGR nation!!!!!
Can I get an "lol"?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Keep hatin'!

I will until the Heat and the rest of the NBA get the acknowledgment they deserve.
zaga_fan Wrote:BGR nation!!!!!
Can I get an "lol"?

Crickets.
Ballers Wrote:I will until the Heat and the rest of the NBA get the acknowledgment they deserve.

The acknowledgment they deserve?

Have they not been in every NBA discussion since Lebron & Bosh decided to go to Miami? They stole the Lakers spotlight after LAL won the finals with, where will LeBron go? & "THE DECISION". Also, ESPN has a love affair with them before and after each of their games. Am I not right?

They've proved nothing and they've got all the acknowledgment they HAVEN'T deserved, and then some.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The acknowledgment they deserve?

Have they not been in every NBA discussion since Lebron & Bosh decided to go to Miami? They stole the Lakers spotlight after LAL won the finals with, where will LeBron go? & "THE DECISION". Also, ESPN has a love affair with them before and after each of their games. Am I not right?

They've proved nothing and they've got all the acknowledgment they HAVEN'T deserved, and then some.

Please refer to him as "The King"....LeBron just doesn't make sense...
zaga_fan Wrote:Please refer to him as "The King"....LeBron just doesn't make sense...

You are so right, he has earned the crown of "The King". Once you have been granted royalty, then that moniker must be used forever.....
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The acknowledgment they deserve?

I can agree with you there.
Pages: 1 2