Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers Vs Kings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone watch the first half of this?

It was disgusting. Lakers did what ever they wanted, Played as physical as they pleased. While the kings had every call go the other way. It was hack a Cuz under the basket. While kobe was shooting foul shots on 3 pointers and gasol was getting fouls called when he gets blocked. I honestly dont know how any of you can set here and say the NBA is reffed fair.
Just because you don't like the Lakers don't mean that they cheat everyone lol. What you think Phil does, put a grand in each of the officials bank accounts before the game? Smile
Kobe is one rebound shy of a triple double.
I can't beleive all the chemistry the Lakers have this year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Did anyone watch the first half of this?

It was disgusting. Lakers did what ever they wanted, Played as physical as they pleased. While the kings had every call go the other way. It was hack a Cuz under the basket. While kobe was shooting foul shots on 3 pointers and gasol was getting fouls called when he gets blocked. I honestly dont know how any of you can set here and say the NBA is reffed fair.

:flush:
You can honestly say the NBA is reffed fairly? The big teams get the calls. Just Like the Celtics tonight got the calls.
Yep, it's officiated fairly.
Aslan Wrote:Yep, it's officiated fairly.

Watch any of the 50,000 videos made on the worst officiating series in all time.
the NBA is rigged. And if the ratings want the heat to win a title this year. then they will.

[YOUTUBE="VhlGYvIMPgQ"][/YOUTUBE]
Lol. Cmon man.
Start a poll and see what BGR thinks.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Watch any of the 50,000 videos made on the worst officiating series in all time.
the NBA is rigged. And if the ratings want the heat to win a title this year. then they will.

You're a hater, and you must be high. Since you know all about NBA officiating, what is your theory on how the NBA is possibly rigged? You remind me of the lunatics that say that 9/11 was an inside job, the NBA is to big for something like that to be going on and not get out.
It looked really bad. Pau got away with 2 or 3 flops. I think the referees were too inconsistent. I am not saying that they favored one team but they were inconsistent. One possession there were 4 or 5 people going for a rebound and Cousins gets knocked down, no call. However, about 5 possessions later, Cousins catches the ball on the block, Pau flops and they call that.

I do not think they are one sided, they are just inconsistent. Reggie Miller, the greatest actor and one of the greatest shooters in NBA history, would have had 30 trips to the free-throw line. :lmao:

I will say that I was impressed with my Kings. For once, they looked competitive. Cousins plays 17 minutes or something like that, Evans gets hurt AND has foul trouble, yet they showed several good things AND they trimmed a 20 point lead to 8 at one point.

I think the Kings might have had a shot if Evans doesn't get into foul trouble AND if Luther Head would stop shooting the UGLIEST 3's I have ever seen. He reminds me of a fat girl at Prom, they are totally convinced they are the prettiest thing there but EVERYONE else knows they just ain't got it. He was so sure of himself that I don't think he even set his feet! He had 3 attempts that he just ran the ball down the floor and jacked up the shot before any other King was there, all-the-while being contested.

This is the proudest I have been of the Kings in a few years. This may not be the year but they are one year or one piece away from a playoff team. I am sure that I will get some laughs, but we'll see.
^Pau didn't get away with flops.
He was awarded charges from taking advantage of Cousins' inexperience.
You can't body up on a guy and bump him while he's in good defensive position.
Any veteran center in the league would have drawn that charge.
^Good read
Thanks BlackCat
LWC Wrote:It looked really bad. Pau got away with 2 or 3 flops. I think the referees were too inconsistent. I am not saying that they favored one team but they were inconsistent. One possession there were 4 or 5 people going for a rebound and Cousins gets knocked down, no call. However, about 5 possessions later, Cousins catches the ball on the block, Pau flops and they call that.

I do not think they are one sided, they are just inconsistent. Reggie Miller, the greatest actor and one of the greatest shooters in NBA history, would have had 30 trips to the free-throw line. :lmao:

I will say that I was impressed with my Kings. For once, they looked competitive. Cousins plays 17 minutes or something like that, Evans gets hurt AND has foul trouble, yet they showed several good things AND they trimmed a 20 point lead to 8 at one point.

I think the Kings might have had a shot if Evans doesn't get into foul trouble AND if Luther Head would stop shooting the UGLIEST 3's I have ever seen. He reminds me of a fat girl at Prom, they are totally convinced they are the prettiest thing there but EVERYONE else knows they just ain't got it. He was so sure of himself that I don't think he even set his feet! He had 3 attempts that he just ran the ball down the floor and jacked up the shot before any other King was there, all-the-while being contested.

This is the proudest I have been of the Kings in a few years. This may not be the year but they are one year or one piece away from a playoff team. I am sure that I will get some laughs, but we'll see.

Thats the play that really got me. And then the Kobe 3.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Watch & Read this:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/...id=5734373

It was a good watch. I like how they used kobe bryant lol. Even they know he gets the calls.
vundy33 Wrote:You're a hater, and you must be high. Since you know all about NBA officiating, what is your theory on how the NBA is possibly rigged? You remind me of the lunatics that say that 9/11 was an inside job, the NBA is to big for something like that to be going on and not get out.

Yea comparing the NBA to 9/11 is about the same?

[YOUTUBE="ZlByVWEEXE8"]LOL[/YOUTUBE]

The kings was robbed. They wont even talk about this on ESPN. SKip is the only one who will say anything.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It was a good watch. I like how they used kobe bryant lol. Even they know he gets the calls.

The video said that NBA officials are up to 90% accurate on all calls they make.

It's impossible to make the right call every time. Plus these refs are judged every game and they have no idea how well they're doing either. Only way they find out is if they get to keep officiating.

There is no point in starting threads every time you see someone get a call or see a no call. It's pointless and not worth discussing, because nothing can be changed about it.
^Everyone hates the Lakers....
but bottom line is they are the best team in the NBA right now Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:^Everyone hates the Lakers....
but bottom line is they are the best team in the NBA right now Wink

I hate the Lakers as a team, not as people Big Grin

You are right, they are the best in the NBA right now.
And the best the last two years Big Grin
I did not think that the Lakers played the King until Christmas???
They've been the best team the last 2 years, they look alot better than they did last year. Does anyone remember when the lakers and the kings were rivals?
Pride and Football Wrote:They've been the best team the last 2 years, they look alot better than they did last year. Does anyone remember when the lakers and the kings were rivals?

Yeah, early 2000s.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yea comparing the NBA to 9/11 is about the same?

[YOUTUBE="ZlByVWEEXE8"]LOL[/YOUTUBE]

The kings was robbed. They wont even talk about this on ESPN. SKip is the only one who will say anything.

You misunderstood me. I was comparing the size of the government to the size of the NBA. Both are huge, so it would be nearly impossible for the NBA to be rigged.

The officials can't get every call right. Some games are worse or better than others. Just how it is, and it'll always be that way while humans are referees.
Pride and Football Wrote:They've been the best team the last 2 years, they look alot better than they did last year. Does anyone remember when the lakers and the kings were rivals?

Man those made for some killer games!
king360 Wrote:Man those made for some killer games!

**** right.