Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 10-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to Coach Mark Dixon on another great season. This Hazard Bulldog team has looked good all season and seems to me that they will really be making a run at the state championship. This team has a lot of great play makers: Sr. QB- Jon Combs, Sr. RB/LB- Corey Slone, Jr. RB/LB Zach Blanton, Jr. TE/LB- Bj Combs, Sp. WR/DB- Austin Johnson, Sp. WR Jordan Olinger. These 6 players have been some of the most outstanding players in the mountain this season.

I know some people will say Hazard hasn't play anyone but this team has, with big wins over Corbin, Breathitt, and @ Clay.

*if any 5 or 6 A schools want to knock on Hazard's schedule, Hazard just plays schools their size. Sorry if u can't find 30 good football players out of 1200.
Congrats to Hazard!!
Oh yeah 10-0!
Hazard play some good teams this year. Corbin 8-2, Clay Co 7-3, Breathitt 6-4. Two of these is 1 seeds, and the other one is 2 seeds.
Congrats Dawgs!!!!
Congrats Hazard!!
Congrats Hazard and this Friday night is Senior night at Hazard's Daniel Field so congratulations and best of luck to all the Bulldog seniors!!
Congrats Dawgs and Goodluck throughout the entire playoffs!:1:
Hazard wants Bell @ home..
congrats Hazard
Way to go, Bulldogs! Thanks for a wonderful regular season and best of luck through the playoffs!

Go Bulldogs!
Ballers Wrote:Hazard wants Bell @ home..

lol..no they dont.
Ballers Wrote:Hazard wants Bell @ home..

The only team that looks forward to that is....
I'm not even gonna say it Wink
Congrats to Hazard, 10-0 is always something they can be proud of for the rest of their lives
Not really understanding why so many Hazard fans are looking past Lca if Lca gets there...They have one of the best pass def in the state and have a quarterback who I beleive it said had 2000 yards passing and 1000 yards rushing.. Should be exciting.. Might be going to Hazard to watch this one.. If where not playing anymore..
Congrats Hazard
Congrats to Hazard on another great season. Mark Dixon might be the most underated coach in the state.
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats to Hazard on another great season. Mark Dixon might be the most underrated coach in the state.

:Thumbs:
Great Year but would like to see Hazard schedule some better teams.
I have heard they will have Johnson Central, Prestonsburg, LCA (who will be 2A next year) and LCC plus a team from West VA on their schedule next year. When our schedule was made this year, we had Corbin, Breathitt Co., LCC and Clay Co. on it and they are all good football teams year in and year out. One never knows when the planning is going on for the next year.
Coach Dixon and his staff has done an outstanding job at Hazard. Congrats and good luck in the playoffs!
11-0 now lol
There's nothing wrong with our shedule, we're pretty healthy.and it's playoff time.