Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kobe committed to 2012 Olympics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He told Coach K, he's playing.
will he be coming off the bench???.. LOL
Yeah boy lol.
Go Kobe, and Go Team USA!
Yeah, I believe Kobe will lead them to gold again.
Aslan Wrote:Yeah, I believe Kobe will lead them to gold again.

Oh, I get it now, you meant he was driving them on the bus....:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Oh, I get it now, you meant he was driving them on the bus....:biggrin:

Not unless it's a magic bus.
Aslan Wrote:Not unless it's a magic bus.

Lol :Thumbs:
Dwight Howard should be starting also I believe..
Sounds good.
Kobe owned the show in 2008.
Let's bring home the gold!
Stardust Wrote:Oh, I get it now, you meant he was driving them on the bus....:biggrin:

:worthy:
zaga_fan Wrote:Sounds good.
Kobe owned the show in 2008.
Let's bring home the gold!

Really, do you recall that Kobe passed the praise of leadership of the locker and inspiration to Lebron. All joking aside, Kobe was very complimentary of LBJ and the leadership of the team in practice, locker and games. However every player deferred the best player during the olypics on to D-Wade.
Stardust Wrote:Really, do you recall that Kobe passed the praise of leadership of the locker and inspiration to Lebron. All joking aside, Kobe was very complimentary of LBJ and the leadership of the team in practice, locker and games. However every player deferred the best player during the olypics on to D-Wade.

I just remember from the few games I watched the Kobe stood out as playing the best IMO.
I don't pay much attention to the media and such during the Olympics.
I have a hard time getting into it for some reason lol
I love sports, but as for the biggest international sporting event in the history of the Earth I can't get into haha
G - Rondo
G - Wade
F - Kobe
F - Lebron
C - Howard

Rondo would average about 75 assists per game.
Stardust Wrote:Really, do you recall that Kobe passed the praise of leadership of the locker and inspiration to Lebron. All joking aside, Kobe was very complimentary of LBJ and the leadership of the team in practice, locker and games. However every player deferred the best player during the olypics on to D-Wade.

I was pretty sure Melo led that team in scoring did he not? Or perhaps that was another year.. I dont get into the olympics much either..
K_Mac Wrote:I was pretty sure Melo led that team in scoring did he not? Or perhaps that was another year.. I dont get into the olympics much either..

That was before. Melo did play on this team and was a goto scoring. He scores at will. Just his ego is huge.

ANd whoever said anything about rondo starting im sorry it wont happen.

Coach K and Rondo dont look eye to eye.
He should though.
Kobe!