Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Defensive Team In The 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Perry..Hatcher could take riverside and make them the best..lol
Hazard always plays tough D too.
I agree with both of King's statements.

Hazard has the best full-court defense of anyone in the 14th.
Perry has the best half-court defense.
Last couple of years,I'd say Perry Central.The Commodores held their opponents to 51 ppg last season.
Hazard
perry
Didn't know any teams in the 14th played D-fense! But definitely when Perry plays Hazard they both try to do it and since the 14th region will have to go through both of these teams, I will have to agree with everyone that has replied so far and say that Hazard and Perry have the best D, in the 14th, if that is what you want to call it!
But for the most part, the 14th region would make better bull fighters than ball players....O lay O lay!!! Tongue
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Didn't know any teams in the 14th played D-fense! But definitely when Perry plays Hazard they both try to do it and since the 14th region will have to go through both of these teams, I will have to agree with everyone that has replied so far and say that Hazard and Perry have the best D, in the 14th, if that is what you want to call it!
But for the most part, the 14th region would make better bull fighters than ball players....O lay O lay!!! Tongue

MHG.....
you really think PCCs defense isn't that great.
I think they're one of the better teams in the mountains when it comes to D.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Didn't know any teams in the 14th played D-fense! But definitely when Perry plays Hazard they both try to do it and since the 14th region will have to go through both of these teams, I will have to agree with everyone that has replied so far and say that Hazard and Perry have the best D, in the 14th, if that is what you want to call it!

Really?
I watched them hold a great Christian Co team to 20ish points in the first half last year, 63 for the game.
In there win over Shelby Valley, they was very effective against Mr Basketball, Justice.
Perry is one of the few teams around here that does play defense.
MVP2 Wrote:Last couple of years,I'd say Perry Central.The Commodores held their opponents to 51 ppg last season.

To be exact they held there opponents to 48.6 ppg last season according to KHSAA, which would put that at 5th in the state for team defense among teams that report to khsaa!
Wolfe co usually plays pretty tough defense, not saying they are the best all around defensive team, they just play hard nosed up in ur face defense
Year in and year out, Perry Central has a very smothering D.