Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County Basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with the loss of a great coach and several players, how do you feel the dawgs will do?
coach miller seems to be a great guy but coach A is hard to be replaced.
it will be a couple years of rebuilding but what can we actually expect out of these youngmen?

goodluck dawgs
Coach Miller is a great coach and really knows the game of basketball. IMO, he realizes that due to the lack of a youth basketball program in LC over the last few years these kids need to be taught the game starting with the fundamentals. LC may not win a game this year, but I personally believe that if the good folks of LC will give Coach Miller a fair chance he will do great things in LC.

Good Luck LC!
Miller is a great guy and certainly knows the game. Lc is in a rebuilding stage right now. and i agree 100 percent that if the school and community will give coach miller a chance he will do great things for the dawgs
FiveStar Wrote:Miller is a great guy and certainly knows the game. Lc is in a rebuilding stage right now. and i agree 100 percent that if the school and community will give coach miller a chance he will do great things for the dawgs

i couldnt agree more, lc sports is on the rise again
I think LC might surprise some people this year with both boys and girls basketball.
I hope there are several of the football players that come out and have a fun year. Expectations aren't very high and that should make for some good fun basketball to watch. If they come out we might just surprise someone. It is almost time to see who will man up and who will let their school and their buddies down. Good Luck Dawgs