Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Check out this crack back block from LC Klye Crum in this past Fridays Game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJMjdB8bcRI"]
[/URL]
Dang..lol
Oh it was nasty standing there when it first happen look he took out three with one block.
I heard this hit from the opposing side of the field, that boy got smoked!
Crunch, the better thing is as he is falling he still had the presence of mind to turn find one more and cut block to give the back a couple more yards. Great block young man!!
Dang. lol
Ouch, if I was that linebacker I'd be kicking my corner's *** for not giving me a heads up on that one. I must say I'm usually not a fan of the crack block but this was a good clean hit by the kid and a very nice effort blocking on the play. Excellent work young man!
That is CRAZY!! That kid acted like he didn't know where he was when he was getting back up and what is even more amazing is that he has the presence of mind while falling to put the cut block on the other player to give his Back more yards! Outstanding play!!
Great hit, lol.
I played safety in high school and in college, but playing WR in high school and having the chance to peel back or crack on a defender was awesome! Nice hit.