Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Wins Class 6A?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who meets in Bowling Green, Who wins it all, and final score.
Trinity 24 over St. X 10
Trinity: 42
St. X: 17
Trinity-35
St. X-21
st x and trinty cant play each other unless the khsaa Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl Bracket are wrong trinty over male 34-14
Trinity and St. X are on the same side of the bracket this year.

I will take Trinity over Male in the championship.
Trinity 35
Male 14
In that case, Trinity over Male.
Don't forget about Ryle. They have a chance.
Trinity 48
Ryle 18
Jumper Dad Wrote:Trinity 48
Ryle 18

I think Ryle will stay much closer in this game. I think it is back and forth until 4th when Trinity's experience in playoffs takes over and Ryle gets nervous. Trinity by 10.
Trinity big. 3TDs.
sstack Wrote:I think Ryle will stay much closer in this game. I think it is back and forth until 4th when Trinity's experience in playoffs takes over and Ryle gets nervous. Trinity by 10.

I thought that Ryle was going to get bit by the same error that bit them in the first game with highlands, when they went conservative and just tried to hang on. Instead, they may have learned something about themselves when the stuck to the gameplan of the first three quarters. If there will be a team that could challenge the Rocks, it's Ryle. They had to feel that beating Highlands was beating a team of equal talent as Trinity. They should come in to the playoffs with the kind of confidence to get to the finals.
Trinity and Ryle are also on the same side of the bracket. Wink
Stardust Wrote:I thought that Ryle was going to get bit by the same error that bit them in the first game with highlands, when they went conservative and just tried to hang on. Instead, they may have learned something about themselves when the stuck to the gameplan of the first three quarters. If there will be a team that could challenge the Rocks, it's Ryle. They had to feel that beating Highlands was beating a team of equal talent as Trinity. They should come in to the playoffs with the kind of confidence to get to the finals.

You are right, they had HHS dead in the water and gave up 2 late TD's because they did not keep pounding on them when they were down. Instead of running right at them they passed the ball allowing the clock to stop and were running around the ends. If Towles holds onto the 2 pt conversion, you see a huge emotional swing on both teams and HHS might have continued their streek. Ryle needs to play the end of their games to win and not to lose. I think playing games like the Highlands game will help them play better in the playoffs. It was a huge learning game and confidence builder.
blue1424 Wrote:Trinity and Ryle are also on the same side of the bracket. Wink

I'm not sure where you are going with that??? They still have to play each other. I didn't see the previous two posts talking about this being the championship game, or did I miss something??????????????????? The best team with a chance to knock off T this years is Ryle, no matter when they play.
sstack Wrote:You are right, they had HHS dead in the water and gave up 2 late TD's because they did not keep pounding on them when they were down. Instead of running right at them they passed the ball allowing the clock to stop and were running around the ends. If Towles holds onto the 2 pt conversion, you see a huge emotional swing on both teams and HHS might have continued their streek. Ryle needs to play the end of their games to win and not to lose. I think playing games like the Highlands game will help them play better in the playoffs. It was a huge learning game and confidence builder.

No doubt that this was the play of the game. Towles get's that conversion, the bubble would have burst for Ryle, and they would have played with fear. the Birds have plenty of experience and compsure, and most assuredly would have came back. But as it worked out, Ryle kept their confidence and closed out the game the way a championship caliber team should. It definitely was the critical hurdle that the Raiders needed. Had they lost that game, it would not have shocked me to see them lethargic in the 1st round, and possibly upset in a 2nd round game.
adopted purple Wrote:Don't forget about Ryle. They have a chance.

Absolutely, after beating Highlands!

For my two Championship teams, It'll be Male and Trinity
As for the Champion, Trinity!
blue1424 Wrote:Trinity and Ryle are also on the same side of the bracket. Wink

Man thats a tough side of the bracket with St.X, Ryle, and Trinity all on it.

Either way, i think the winner of this side takes its all.

Trinity
Ryle 28
Male 17

Raiders rob trinity will be headlines as they beat trinity 30.24 to go to championship & win
Trinity vs. Male

Trinity wins by 10.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Ryle 28
Male 17

Raiders rob trinity will be headlines as they beat trinity 30.24 to go to championship & win

Funniest post I've seen in years.:biggrin:
Trinity over Fern Creek

James Quick 28 + Trinity 21 = 49
Fern Creek 14
Ryle is a running team. Highlands moved the ball at will on Trinity through the air, but was not as successful running the ball. Ryle can't pass. End of story. Trinity crushes Ryle. It's all about matchups.
I think its up for grabs, don't think it will be between St.X and Trinity though.
hop24 Wrote:Funniest post I've seen in years.:biggrin:

this will be the funniest post of the year Simon Kenton wins it all :lmao: :rockon: Confusedhh:
rebel 4 life Wrote:this will be the funniest post of the year Simon Kenton wins it all :lmao: :rockon: Confusedhh:

Actually the funniest thing in the world would be if Owen Co. even puts gas in a bus to come up to play NCC! That will be a running clock in the 2nd quarter.Confusedhh::yawn: Or better yet bring your Varsity up to play our frosh, we need to work on some new plays!!:devilflam
Trinity 35

Male 20
I think it's going to be Ryle and Male.
Ryle-20
Male-35
hop24 Wrote:Funniest post I've seen in years.:biggrin:

Funnier than Ryle beating Highlands?
Pages: 1 2