Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Wins Class 2A?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who meets in Bowling Green, Who wins it all, and final score.
From looking at the brackets, i believe its very possible for Prestonsburg to make it to Bowling Green, If they beat Corbin. I believe they can beat Desales, and play Murray for the championship. Murray wins my 2td's.
Would love to say P'burg & OC, but after the game i seen friday night when we keep running that dag gone jet sweep (i can not stand) & our QB for some reason thinks there are only 2 receivers on the team (who where in double coverage all night) yet he still wants to try & force it to them rather than hit the guys who where open all night, i'll have to say OC vs NCC with NCC winning 30-28
owen county lol jk newcath or murray
NCC 35
Green County 7
New Cath wins big in the title game but idk who against.. maybe p burg
Murray vs NCC
Hopefully Corbin or Pburg but I'll go out on a limb and say Danville.
Ncc
i want to say NCC, but if kelly isnt 100% after round 1, then i see Cov. HC or Lou. DeSales pull off the upset. but i think kelly will be fine

NCC- 28
Murray- 14
Green County is playing as good as anyone at this point of the season. They could be a dark-horse.
NCC wins .....
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Green County is playing as good as anyone at this point of the season. They could be a dark-horse.

Other than the "controversial" victory over Lone Oak, who has Green County defeated all year, let alone in this recent 4 game streak?

Monroe has a winning record but is on a 4 game snide.

Marion County finished with only 5 wins and was a BIG disappointment.

Not seeing it IMO. :Thumbs:
Jumper Dad Wrote:NCC wins .....

My heart wants Danville but my head says the Breds of NCC.

:ChairHit: Darn Head.
Hatz Wrote:My heart wants Danville but my head says the Breds of NCC.

:ChairHit: Darn Head.

:thatsfunn
I'm also thinking NewCath, but my knowledge of the west is less than limited. It's nil.
Can you dig it? Wrote::thatsfunn
I'm also thinking NewCath, but my knowledge of the west is less than limited. It's nil.

Well, nil is pretty limited. :biggrin:
As long as Kelly is healthy, I feel NCC is the odds-on favorite. But if Kelly cannot play, then NCC won't make it past the 2nd round
Hatz Wrote:Other than the "controversial" victory over Lone Oak, who has Green County defeated all year, let alone in this recent 4 game streak?

Monroe has a winning record but is on a 4 game snide.

Marion County finished with only 5 wins and was a BIG disappointment.

Not seeing it IMO. :Thumbs:
I said a dark-horse, not a favorite, relax.....geeeesh
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I said a dark-horse, not a favorite, relax.....geeeesh

Just saying I can't see an "invisible horse" even. Geeeeeesh. :biggrin:
Hatz Wrote:Just saying I can't see an "invisible horse" even. Geeeeeesh. :biggrin:
:Thumbs:
Murray 28 New Cath 14
Stardust Wrote:As long as Kelly is healthy, I feel NCC is the odds-on favorite. But if Kelly cannot play, then NCC won't make it past the 2nd round

If Kelly was out, I could see Danville or Murray
Whoever wins the DeSales/NewCath game vs. Murray.
NewCath.
NewCath
Would love to see the hardware brought back to the area by P-burg... but idk.
SweetLemonade Wrote:If Kelly was out, I could see Danville or Murray

I was sold on Danville early in the season. They took some hard knocks over the middle part of their schedule. I still think they can compete. I do like Murray though.

If New Cath has Kelly at 100%, I can't go against them. They are not all "Kelly", but he is their entire heart and soul.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I said a dark-horse, not a favorite, relax.....geeeesh

It's still goes down as a "W" and even not Lone Oak is the best team that anyone in 2A can claim to have beating. Look at a team like Murrey who have they beat that is any count? And Marion may have been a hugh disappointment but they are the only team to beat Collins so far this season. But the great thing about High School football is none of that matters once the playoffs hit it's all about survive and advance. If Green Co. gets by Bardstown then they have a 2nd round matchup with Danville, which I believe will be a Barn burner. Green Co. has beat and knocked Coach Sam Harp and the Ads out of the playoffs the past 2 seasons and last year was the worse lost in the Harp era at Danville. So you know Harp and the ads will be ready for that game all guns blazing, and also all these kids feel they have something to prove after Dunn left because of the talent. I would also say NCC is favorite with some teams out East (Corbin, P Burg) on their tails, and out West it's pretty much wide open. The 2A playoffs are shaping up to be a dandy!!1
Murray is not like other teams. They are about as subtle as a bar fight.
Stardust Wrote:I was sold on Danville early in the season. They took some hard knocks over the middle part of their schedule. I still think they can compete. I do like Murray though.

If New Cath has Kelly at 100%, I can't go against them. They are not all "Kelly", but he is their entire heart and soul.

Agreed.
Pages: 1 2