Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dec. 25 Christmas Day - Heat Vs Lakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@ 5:00 PM EST on ABC.

Thoughts?

Well my thoughts are Lebron dunks on Kobe, he fakes an injury and Heat pulls out the W by 30+..

:Clap:
What a great Present..lol
king360 Wrote:What a great Present..lol

Indeed a great present for all the Heat fans. :biggrin:
Indeed, the heat wagon is filled to maximum capacity.
Ballers Wrote:Indeed a great present for all the Heat fans. :biggrin:

:ChairHit:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Indeed, the heat wagon is filled to maximum capacity.

ahh c'mon Wildcat, tell us how you really feel. Who wins this game?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Indeed, the heat wagon is filled to maximum capacity.

:lmao: So true!
I have to say, one person on LA really does impress me.. Shannon Brown.
Ballers Wrote:I have to say, one person on LA really does impress me.. Shannon Brown.

He's probably the most athletic player on the team. No joke! He can flat out JUMP!
^ Yup and his shot looks a lot better this year.
I'm gonna take the lakers by 6+, Gasol and Bynum dominate the inside giving the heat a slim chance for a win. Unless they foul out of course. Smile
Pat Riley gives Wade and Bosh the night off, to spend time with there families. He knows Lebron is going to give a present to us all and play the greatest game by a basketball player ever.
First play of the game he dunks over the entire Lakers organization, including Phil Jackson, Jerry Buss, Jerry West and Kobe gets the worst of it by getting tee bagged after the play. Frightened, Kobe admits that he did in fact rape that girl and points to every female he has in the crowd, not to mention the entire Lakers cheer leading squad-rant! Kobe runs out of the Stables Center, like Forrest Gump ran after he scored a touchdown for the Crimson Tide.
LeBron continues he dominance after that first place, dunking over people on every single play, while injuring and getting other Lakers to confess there sins in the process as well. THE King tailed 150 points after the first quarter. The Lakers organization decides it's best to go ahead and forfeit the game and the rest of the season.
Whoever got to witness THE Kings greatness that night, who was a Lakers fan, now only refer to him as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Nobody is good enough to speak..He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named name...Sad
^ Kinda cheesy. But i laughed my *** off with the harry potter quote.

I bet its a free throw shooting contest.
Aslan Wrote:Pat Riley gives Wade and Bosh the night off, to spend time with there families. He knows Lebron is going to give a present to us all and play the greatest game by a basketball player ever.
First play of the game he dunks over the entire Lakers organization, including Phil Jackson, Jerry Buss, Jerry West and Kobe gets the worst of it by getting tee bagged after the play. Frightened, Kobe admits that he did in fact rape that girl and points to every female he has in the crowd, not to mention the entire Lakers cheer leading squad-rant! Kobe runs out of the Stables Center, like Forrest Gump ran after he scored a touchdown for the Crimson Tide.
LeBron continues he dominance after that first place, dunking over people on every single play, while injuring and getting other Lakers to confess there sins in the process as well. THE King tailed 150 points after the first quarter. The Lakers organization decides it's best to go ahead and forfeit the game and the rest of the season.
Whoever got to witness THE Kings greatness that night, who was a Lakers fan, now only refer to him as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Nobody is good enough to speak..He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named name...Sad

lol.. you put some thought into that..
Ballers Wrote:lol.. you put some thought into that..

lol he really did. That was a time consuming post i bet.
By the way, Lakers.
Lakers.
Gasol shows Chris Bosh how big of a pansy he really is and Kobe/Ron-Ron put the clamps down on D-Wade/Lebron.
^on another note
It is a disgrace that this thread is up on November 1st.
It'll be a fun game to watch wit the fam on Christmas.
The ONLY possible chance that the Lakers have in this game is if the Heat's plane breaks down and can't get the team to LA!
More excited to see Boston beat up on Orlando or Bulls coming to MSG to play the Knicks. lol.
^ The Knicks still in the NBA?
Stardust Wrote:^ The Knicks still in the NBA?

Yeah
Does Patrick Ewing still play for em?
zaga_fan Wrote:Yeah
Does Patrick Ewing still play for em?

Oh, so the Knicks play in the retiree league, like the Seniors tour. I knew they didn't compete in the NBA
zaga_fan Wrote:^on another note
It is a disgrace that this thread is up on November 1st.

How's that?
This will be a big game.. And its less than 2 months away..
Take your hate somewhere else candyman..
Stardust Wrote:Oh, so the Knicks play in the retiree league, like the Seniors tour. I knew they didn't compete in the NBA

Yeah
They just signed Allen Iverson lol

Too soon?
as much as i dont like the heat, i hate the Lakers more...and i say heat wins.
zaga_fan Wrote:Lakers.
Gasol shows Chris Bosh how big of a pansy he really is and Kobe/Ron-Ron put the clamps down on D-Wade/Lebron.

Now now...
Bosh will dunk on Gasol all day long buddy..
Ron-Ron can play 'clam down' defense, but I'm not so sure about Kobe.

MVP2 Wrote:It'll be a fun game to watch wit the fam on Christmas.

Good call.

Stardust Wrote:The ONLY possible chance that the Lakers have in this game is if the Heat's plane breaks down and can't get the team to LA!

True dat.

MVP2 Wrote:More excited to see Boston beat up on Orlando or Bulls coming to MSG to play the Knicks. lol.

Orlando and Boston should be a close game.. As for the Bulls at NY :yawn:

Againstme! Wrote:as much as i dont like the heat, i hate the Lakers more...and i say heat wins.

Rick Flair Woooooooooo!!!!
Kobe makes a buzzer beater, Lakers by 2.
It deff will be a good game to watch imma say the heat takes this one cause of right now bynum is still having problems with his knee as of right now who knows when he will be healthy enough to return with bynum out and the heat have bosh and big z its gonna be hard for the lakers to find the perfect match up for these 2 defenders ... But in the end will be a great game to watch
Pages: 1 2