Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Saints 20 - Steelers 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.:HitWall:
Saints are tough to beat in the Superdome.
^So True!!!
This was a very, VERY frustrating game. I absolutely LOATHE the prevent defense that allows every single team in the entire league a field goal minimum right before the half. Then the second half, Brees gets all day to throw (thanks to that Cover Zero we ran the whole second half), and two huge turnovers late in the game all but sealed the deal. And this personal foul crap everytime someone gets within 16 yards of the quarterback is starting to make the NFL unwatchable. And, we will miss Aaron Smith the whooooole year. Ziggy Hood is a fair ball player and a fair DE, but he is a walk-on compared to Aaron Smith, the All-American. Receivers dropped a bunch of balls, ahh..I'll end it here. My blood is boiling, so I'm gonna shut it down tonight.
Millers fumble was huge!
I didnt expect to see the Saints on top of this. I agree, the Miller fumble was huge.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:This was a very, VERY frustrating game. I absolutely LOATHE the prevent defense that allows every single team in the entire league a field goal minimum right before the half. Then the second half, Brees gets all day to throw (thanks to that Cover Zero we ran the whole second half), and two huge turnovers late in the game all but sealed the deal. And this personal foul crap everytime someone gets within 16 yards of the quarterback is starting to make the NFL unwatchable. And, we will miss Aaron Smith the whooooole year. Ziggy Hood is a fair ball player and a fair DE, but he is a walk-on compared to Aaron Smith, the All-American. Receivers dropped a bunch of balls, ahh..I'll end it here. My blood is boiling, so I'm gonna shut it down tonight.
Even with all that. Heath Miller doesnt fumble late in the 4th we had a legitimate of taking the lead. Heaths an awesome player but that mistake cost us the game. Oh well. We can take out some frustration on the bungles next week. LOL!!!
Hope to not see any Steelers jersey at school today, lol