Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Preview at Russell High School 11/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Five matchups
Fairview vs South Point (OH)
Lewis County vs Paintsville
Raceland vs Bracken County
Greenup County vs Mason County
Russell vs Johnson Central

Should be a nice event to attend.
What is the format of the games.? A running clock or not
This looks great.
My predictions will be,

Fairview
Paintsville
Raceland
Greenup
Johnson Central

anyone elses thoughts?
Mason will spank Greenup and Lewis will beat Paintsville IMO.
HD28 Wrote:Mason will spank Greenup and Lewis will beat Paintsville IMO.
I agree unless Mason is deep into football playoffs. South Point will beat Fairview.
Does anyone have the game times??
OU812 Wrote:I agree unless Mason is deep into football playoffs. South Point will beat Fairview.

Thats what i was basing my opinion on.
HD28 Wrote:Mason will spank Greenup and Lewis will beat Paintsville IMO.

I agree, the Mason Co /Greenup Co game could get ugly.
What are the game times?
Not a terriabally strong field,But i still think Mason Beats Greenup with or without the Football guys..This is a much better Mason team than most think..Confusedhh:
Fred Sanford Wrote:Five matchups
Fairview vs South Point (OH)
Lewis County vs Paintsville
Raceland vs Bracken County
Greenup County vs Mason County
Russell vs Johnson Central

Should be a nice event to attend.

South Point
Lewis County
Bracken County
Mason County
Johnson Central.
Does anyone know the times?
Are you sure the date is right? How are they going to play 5 games on a Tuesday?
Been played on a Tuesday for past 8-10 years. Games begin at 330.
Fred Sanford Wrote:Been played on a Tuesday for past 8-10 years. Games begin at 330.

18fan Wrote:Does anyone know the times?

I've been told:

3:30
5:00
6:30
8:00
9:15
Im going to go out on a limb and say the Greenup plays well and wins but half the parents get mad and storm the boe office wanting a new coach Smile. Look for the Little General to be waiting in the wings hoping the job comes open at Christmas time.
What were the results of this scrimmage?
South Point beat Fairview by nearly 30, Lewis beat Paintsville by 6, Bracken beat Raceland by 15, and Mason was up 32-23 over Greenup at half when we left.
Johnson Central beat Russell by 14, I think
Mason won by 22, Johnson Central looked better than anyone up there, they won by about 25, was up 30 +
take that back, i left with 8 left adn they were up 25, might have ended up down to 14
and at that time,they brought in their subs and took their starters out
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Mason won by 22, Johnson Central looked better than anyone up there, they won by about 25, was up 30 +

JC was never up by 30 and the final was 15. They did look good, very athletic and shot it very well especially for this early in the season. Impressed the Shane Hall.
Does Greenup County not have one friggin guard? Where is Tackett and Riffe? I thought they would at least share the pt gd duties this year?
tackett quit
Why did he quit?
Tackett played in the Meet the Muskies. Rife isnt playing? Did the kid from Coal grove not play?
Kosar Wrote:Tackett played in the Meet the Muskies. Rife isnt playing? Did the kid from Coal grove not play?

Yes he played.
Pages: 1 2