Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who are top guards in girls middle school basketball?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who is some of top point gaurds in girls middle school basketball in eastarn ky.
Of the teams I have seen:

Taylor Rowe--Dorton
Cheyenne Stidham--Whitesburg
Whitney Evans?--AB Combs
Emily Baker--Belfry
Brittany Wright--Martha Jane Potter
Thacker?--John M. Stumbo
Nic Brizendine- Phelps
Katie Moore - Leslie Middle
Jazzy Howard - Magoffin County
Robinson girl from Verity one better 8th grade guards I have seen.
Clay has a really good PG in the 7th Grade. I think last name is Mathis. She is tough.
Taylor Rowe is a true point gaurd who makes every player around her better, and also gets her own...She could start on almost every high school varsity team around the state she is that good. I believe that there is another good girl from AB Combs but i do not know her name.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Of the teams I have seen:

Taylor Rowe--Dorton
Cheyenne Stidham--Whitesburg
Whitney Evans?--AB Combs
Emily Baker--Belfry
Brittany Wright--Martha Jane Potter
Thacker?--John M. Stumbo

I agree but I would add the Moore girl from Leslie County. The future guard tandem of Cheyenne Stidham and Kelah Eldridge at LCC will be something to watch.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I agree but I would add the Moore girl from Leslie County. The future guard tandem of Cheyenne Stidham and Kelah Eldridge at LCC will be something to watch.

Yeah, I agree. She should definitely be on this list. I just overlooked her. I also think Eldridge and Stidham will be a tough combo in the future.
Jazzy Howard from Magoffin County
AES Athletics Wrote:Jazzy Howard from Magoffin County

Howard for sure

Girl from Stumbo # 4

and Belfry Point Guard
the Robinson girl from verity possible the top player in the state for the class of 2015. she does things on the court high school boys can not do.
Have not seen robinson play, but I think she and Jazzy Howard have played aau together. If you have not seen Jazzy play you need to. I would say she is at same level.