Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 101 - Nets 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heat dismantle the mighty Nets. After the Nets have started off in dominate fashion and have not lost a game this WHOLE year, the Heat upsets the Nets bid for a perfect season:biggrin:

Two nights ago, the Heat embarrass the Magic by 26 points. Today, Kentucky Superstar Jamaal Magloire leads the Heat to this dominating performance.

Only 78 more victories to that 81-1 regular season record.
Impressive. After they Heat reel off 40-50 more straight wins, they won't be the underdogs for long!!!!!!!!!111
Very Impressive............
blow out. big three is getting stronger and stronger
MVP2 Wrote:Very Impressive............

I guess the W over Orlando wasn't impressive either..
who cares
lol... Aslan keeps making threads for LA while SD keeps putting them up for the Heat..
Classic.
zaga_fan Wrote:who cares

Well if you don't care then why post on the thread? :biggrin:
Ballers Wrote:lol... Aslan keeps making threads for LA while SD keeps putting them up for the Heat..
Classic.

:biggrin:
SweetLemonade Wrote:blow out. big three is getting stronger and stronger

they played the nets.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:they played the nets.

The Nets hadn't lost a game this WHOLE year before this one!
Ballers Wrote:Well if you don't care then why post on the thread? :biggrin:

well I was posing a question?
I was asking "who cares" that the Heat beat the worst team in the league from last year.
and jsyk
I can post whatever I want, within the confines of the rules.
get sum
an absolutely amazing win by the heat... :yawn:
zaga_fan,

If you would be so kind to take a look at the rule book for me really quick.
9. Post padding will not be tolerated. Topics are there for your view pleasure but you are not required to post something in every one that you open. If you have no real opinion or knowledge on a subject, please move on to another one. Posting one word sentences like "cool" or things such as "I don't know" will be removed from the thread and will be deducted from your post count and points..

So yeah I don't think that is a 'legit' post.

So in other words, can a respectful mod please remove his "who cares" post.. It really means nothing, and I find it quite derogatory.
^ ewww, lol,

Get Sum.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:they played the nets.

I know, it is amazing that they dismantled the hottest team in the league. Those Nets were undefeated and we could have been talking about them running the table, that is until the ran into the "greatest show on earth".
Ballers Wrote:zaga_fan,

If you would be so kind to take a look at the rule book for me really quick.
9. Post padding will not be tolerated. Topics are there for your view pleasure but you are not required to post something in every one that you open. If you have no real opinion or knowledge on a subject, please move on to another one. Posting one word sentences like "cool" or things such as "I don't know" will be removed from the thread and will be deducted from your post count and points..

So yeah I don't think that is a 'legit' post.

So in other words, can a respectful mod please remove his "who cares" post.. It really means nothing, and I find it quite derogatory.

Can someone, mod or not, please let Ballers know that everytime he tries to play cop it is an "epic fail"?

I mean for real.....
I play cop as much as anyone, but when I do it it makes sense.
Stardust posted "who cares" in the Lakers-Warriors thread and no one has took a shot at him about it.
I find it derrogatory that Ballers goes out of his way to do this all the time when it never makes any kind of sense.
I find it funny that you asked for a "respectful" mod.....
When 9 out of 10 of your posts are totally disrespecting anyones opinion that isn't identical to yours.
How about you use some of the "respect" that you are calling for in your thread institute it in some of your posts.

I plainly explained that I was posing a question for those on here.
Meaning I was sparking conversation instead of simply padding posts.
The rule says if you have no opinion or knowledge on the subject then you should move on.
I have an opinion, that this was a game that was over before it started in which David squashed Goliath.
I have a lot of knowledge on the subject as I have been watching NBA basketball as long as I can remember and if anyone has read any of mine and your posts over the past little while they probably realize that my knowledge of NBA basketball over the past 15 years is clearly superior to yours.
Sorry for the jab, just stating my opinion.
^ are you guys being serious? If so, then take it to PM
^ lol, i thought they was joking to.
Joking or not, it's hilarious!
zaga_fan Wrote:Can someone, mod or not, please let Ballers know that everytime he tries to play cop it is an "epic fail"?

I mean for real.....
I play cop as much as anyone, but when I do it it makes sense.
Stardust posted "who cares" in the Lakers-Warriors thread and no one has took a shot at him about it.
I find it derrogatory that Ballers goes out of his way to do this all the time when it never makes any kind of sense.
I find it funny that you asked for a "respectful" mod.....
When 9 out of 10 of your posts are totally disrespecting anyones opinion that isn't identical to yours.
How about you use some of the "respect" that you are calling for in your thread institute it in some of your posts.

I plainly explained that I was posing a question for those on here.
Meaning I was sparking conversation instead of simply padding posts.
The rule says if you have no opinion or knowledge on the subject then you should move on.
I have an opinion, that this was a game that was over before it started in which David squashed Goliath.
I have a lot of knowledge on the subject as I have been watching NBA basketball as long as I can remember and if anyone has read any of mine and your posts over the past little while they probably realize that my knowledge of NBA basketball over the past 15 years is clearly superior to yours.
Sorry for the jab, just stating my opinion

LOL!!!!!
So is your highschool basketball IQ and knowledge!! :Thumbs:

Maybe football.. But basketball!?!?!?!? Nahhh.. Better not go that far.
Stardust Wrote:^ are you guys being serious? If so, then take it to PM

C'mon SD!
IMO ballers/zaga_fan spats should never be via PM lol