Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bourban co. @ Boyle co. 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts,and predictions.
I think this one is a good chance for Boyle to get some players healthy.
Boyle County Rolls
Boyle by as many as they want..
Boyle
Boyle - Running Clock
Train hits cow:

Boyle - 60

Bourbon - 0
Boyle easily.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Train hits cow:

Boyle - 60

Bourbon - 0

:lmao: Funny
Last year game,the final score was 61-0,this year about the same,maybe not 61,but lets say 55-0.
know1 Wrote:I think this one is a good chance for Boyle to get some players healthy.

I hope so....
oh...

I'll take BC by at least a TD...
Bourbon Co wins by 1 TD!!!!
Boyle County rolls with an running clock in the second half
The running rebels big!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bourbon Co wins by 1 TD!!!!

Of course thats what your hoping for! lol
SweetLemonade Wrote:Of course thats what your hoping for! lol

Nah, I was waiting until someone said something to me about my prediction. These blowout games need to be spiced up a little bit.

Boyle Co rolls BIG in this game. 62-0
:worthy:
64black&gold Wrote::lmao: Funny

64 Black and Gold, I am certain that Hatz, Jack Lambert, Purple, and Back in Black are very concerned with this game. Pretty sure they know this will be a nailbiter. Nailbiter as to who will get out of the stadium the fastest.lol
Boyle will more than roll in this game.
I also wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your post. You're very honest, very respectful to the opponents, and you tell it like it is whether it's good or bad for Boyle.
You are one class act. I can't remember you sayng anything out of the way to anyone. Posters on here need to learn from your style and character, me included. Thanks for all of your posts on here.:worthy: Good luck to your Rebels. Like they need it anytime soon!
Again, you are one class act.......:Thumbs:
Boyle 56-0.:igiveup::igiveup:
Ill take Boyle by at least 14 pts.im taking a new approach with my posts.im gonna become a conservetive.
Boyle...Total Domination!
easyM Wrote::worthy:

64 Black and Gold, I am certain that Hatz, Jack Lambert, Purple, and Back in Black are very concerned with this game. Pretty sure they know this will be a nailbiter. Nailbiter as to who will get out of the stadium the fastest.lol
Boyle will more than roll in this game.
I also wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your post. You're very honest, very respectful to the opponents, and you tell it like it is whether it's good or bad for Boyle.
You are one class act. I can't remember you sayng anything out of the way to anyone. Posters on here need to learn from your style and character, me included. Thanks for all of your posts on here.:worthy: Good luck to your Rebels. Like they need it anytime soon!
Again, you are one class act.......:Thumbs:
Boyle 56-0.:igiveup::igiveup:

MOM, I told you to stay off of Bluegrassrivals !!!!!

Just Kidding. Don't think I deserve such high praise but I appreciate it. I just call them like I see them. I actually write some half nasty posts from time to time but then delete them before I post them. I have also learned who to respond to and who not to. That's probably the biggest key. You can't have a rational discussion with an irrational person. I love hearing different opinions and have had my mind changed from time to time. Again, thank you and I look forward to having future discussions with you concerning Boyle's 7th state ring. haha Don't worry about Hatz either. He's just getting old.
Running clock, Boyle Co.
64black&gold Wrote:MOM, I told you to stay off of Bluegrassrivals !!!!!

Just Kidding. Don't think I deserve such high praise but I appreciate it. I just call them like I see them. I actually write some half nasty posts from time to time but then delete them before I post them. I have also learned who to respond to and who not to. That's probably the biggest key. You can't have a rational discussion with an irrational person. I love hearing different opinions and have had my mind changed from time to time. Again, thank you and I look forward to having future discussions with you concerning Boyle's 7th state ring. haha Don't worry about Hatz either. He's just getting old.

At least I haven't had someone approach me and honestly believe I'm 10 years older than I really am. :biggrin:
I hope coach French rests a few players this week to get them healthy. if we get Hester,Cook,Thielman,and Harrington back healthy.plus a couple others maybe then our defense will perform like they should.
Why has Boyle Co had so many injuries this year? Too many go both ways?
No not really we have a few players play both ways.when you dress around a ninty kids you dont have to do that.French does not like to play players both ways.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Why has Boyle Co had so many injuries this year? Too many go both ways?

Just injuries. Sometimes a team gets injuries and there's no way to explain it.

My Senior year at Boyle (back in the stone age) we lost our starting Tight End before the season started as well as a starting Sophomore Center and good LB candidate with a broken leg.

Later lost our best OT for 3 different games at different times with a shoulder that kept popping out.

Lost our starting Middle LB for a crucial 2 game stretch to a bad wheel.

Some years you just have them.

This year Boyle lost a quality WR in the 2nd game and hope he's back in the next week.

Lost starting DT 2 games ago and hope he's back soon. Hester at LB has been out or limited for about 2 weeks.

It just happens. :Thumbs:
Jack Lambert Wrote:No not really we have a few players play both ways.when you dress around a ninty kids you dont have to do that.French dose not like to play players both ways.

Makes it easy doesnt it. Bell has quiet a few this year that only plays one way. Cory Davenport only plays RB, Josh Brown only plays LB, Cory Oslonian only plays TE, Eric Miller only plays LB and so forth. IMO its good when you are able to do this.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Makes it easy doesnt it. Bell has quiet a few this year that only plays one way. Cory Davenport only plays RB, Josh Brown only plays LB, Cory Oslonian only plays TE, Eric Miller only plays LB and so forth. IMO its good when you are able to do this.

Helps a great team become greater and has more players involved. Always best when your talent level allows you to platoon as many as possible. :Thumbs:
Rohrback practiced today for the first time since breaking his femur in preseaon scrimmage vs. Pulaski. Was told he looked better than our soph DE who took his place since that day. Wish nothing but the best for the young man and hope his injury bug has left him. Yeager has played very well except for the missed three weeks with mono. If his leg holds up the D just got a little better. Rohrback is a Sr and will see his first game action this Friday. Very, very happy for this young man.
Pages: 1 2