Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New kids at Raceland?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hows the two new kids from lexington looking at Raceland? Heard they are like 6'9 and 6'10 and can really handle the ball and plays anywhere on the court. One brother a freshman and one a soph.. will they be ready for this season?
I haven't heard about this news..

Think they will make a big difference for Raceland this year?
that's right Wrote:Hows the two new kids from lexington looking at Raceland? Heard they are like 6'9 and 6'10 and can really handle the ball and plays anywhere on the court. One brother a freshman and one a soph.. will they be ready for this season?

what lexington school did they come from?
If this is true this means Fairview gets football players from Huntington and Raceland gets basketball players from Lexington.:igiveup:
that's right Wrote:Hows the two new kids from lexington looking at Raceland? Heard they are like 6'9 and 6'10 and can really handle the ball and plays anywhere on the court. One brother a freshman and one a soph.. will they be ready for this season?

I HIGHLY doubt all that.

Will they be ready? What kind of a question is that? You just described two kids that will be ready to play division 1 basketball.

I have a hard time believing that two kids over 6'9" move into a new school, play basketball and are as good as you say and this is the FIRST word out asking about it?:eyeroll:

What is the real story?
goodguy Wrote:Will they be ready? What kind of a question is that? You just described two kids that will be ready to play division 1 basketball.

I have a hard time believing that two kids over 6'9" move into a new school, play basketball and are as good as you say and this is the FIRST word out asking about it?:eyeroll:

What is the real story?

AND that they are from Lexington and nothing else has been posted on this site about two college ready kids moving from any teams around Lexington.
I've been hearing Raceland made them a offer they couldn't refuse. Especially with that signing bonus they received. Next on the list is two offensive linemen and a QB for next years football team. They still won't be over the cap for next school year.:lmao:
Bench350 Wrote:I've been hearing Raceland made them a offer they couldn't refuse. Especially with that signing bonus they received. Next on the list is two offensive linemen and a QB for next years football team. They still won't be over the cap for next school year.:lmao:

:Clap:
I don't believe there is any truth to this thread, a mod should shut this one down.
Just what I heard. I would never sand bag or say something that i didn't believe was true, would I?
that's right Wrote:Just what I heard. I would never sand bag or say something that i didn't believe was true, would I?

You should have never believed this was true. Lol
I was at the jym a fews days ago watching. See one kid about 6'5" and he played last year. Didn't see anyone close to being taller. We can wish though!!:eyeroll::eyeroll:
Does the kids at Raceland like to race on foot?
At least at this moment, there are no new HUGE players at Raceland. Risner is the tall kid at practice that you must have seen, there's no one else that I know of.
They would rather Race in a 68 corvette!

I don't understand why this thread isn't shut down, it blatantly breaks rule #8

8. Posting false or incorrect information will not be tolerated. If you are unaware of something such as a score or any information regarding a certain topic, then do not post it until sure. False threads and posts will be deleted and you will be warned.
Hey goodguy, go help Barney wash dino!
Bench350 Wrote:I've been hearing Raceland made them a offer they couldn't refuse. Especially with that signing bonus they received. Next on the list is two offensive linemen and a QB for next years football team. They still won't be over the cap for next school year.:lmao:
was kenny rogers or john bond involved?
This thread is about useless.
Don't HATE! It got your attention benchwarmer! Go help fred and barney wash Dino.:Clap::Clap: