Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Carter @ Belfry 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
West Carter(7-3) the #3 seed in 3A district 7 will be traveling to Belfry(6-4) who is the #2 seed in 3A district 8!

Thoughts?? Predictions??
I hear belfry has some nagging injuries but this is a Haywood coached team and I say he will have them ready to come out and play
i will take Belfry because there at home
This will be a great game. WC has two playmakers in Bond and Cline. I could see the comets pulling this one out.
WC by a TD
Belfry
It will not surprise me if WC comes away with this win. They are very quick and tackle very good.
Belfry.
Though match-up and this could come down to has the last possession
Havent seen WC play this year. But any Haywood coached team at Belfry will come out ready to play at home in the playoffs... Belfry by 14 TongueirateSho
Not even gonna think about a prediction on this one..... WHO knows! BUT, I do hope for a injury free, clean played, football game in which the Pirates prevail!
I know nothing about West Carter, however I do see Coach Haywood having all his ducks in a row for this game. Good Luck Belfry
Belfry
dont know anything about WC but i sure hope haywood and his staff are bringing their A game. hope we can stay focused and take care of buisness in true pirate fashion. good luck piratesTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho:Thumbs:
Belfry gets back to the winning side in this one.
Belfry Takes this one in a hard fought battle...Should be a dandy....
Belfry
^
HOw Long has it been since belfry lost in the first round??
1993, Coach Haywood's only losing season at Belfry, they finished 4-7
Focused Pirates win by 20
Non-Focused Pirates survive by 6
Buc-a-roo Wrote:1993, Coach Haywood's only losing season at Belfry, they finished 4-7

I believe the last time would be 1994. They also had a losing record that year at 5-6.

wc gave belfry a scare 3yrs ago. we almost got caught looking ahead. they are a better team this time around and we are not quiet as good as then so we better come in prepared and focused.
blitz43 Wrote:It will not surprise me if WC comes away with this win. They are very quick and tackle very good.
West has speed all over the field.
What in the world would be the reason a team would not be "focused" for this playoff game.
FBALL Wrote:This will be a great game. WC has two playmakers in Bond and Cline. I could see the comets pulling this one out.

Yeah Bond and Kline remind me alot of Cooper and Kilgore from Lewis last year. But better.
LClion4life Wrote:Yeah Bond and Kline remind me alot of Cooper and Kilgore from Lewis last year. But better.

And they have a better surrounding cast than Cooper and Kilgore had. I would love to watch this game.
Belfry controls the clock and runs their way to victory.

Belfry - 23

West Carter -13
Have to go with WC by a TD.
common sense Wrote:I believe the last time would be 1994. They also had a losing record that year at 5-6.

wc gave belfry a scare 3yrs ago. we almost got caught looking ahead. they are a better team this time around and we are not quiet as good as then so we better come in prepared and focused.
Weren't they 6-6 in 1994? I think 93 is the only losing season for Coach Haywood.
Belfry by 3
Pages: 1 2