Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Harlan 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paintsville(3-7), the 1A district 8 #3 seed will be traveling to Harlan(4-6) who is the 1A district 7 #2 seed.

Thoughts?? Predictions??
harlan by 13
Harlan.
Harlan 28-13
Like to see Harlan get this one
I hate to say it, since I graduated from there, but I think Paintsville has emotionally packed it up and are ready to break out the round ball. I hope they prove me wrong....going with Harlan by 3 scores at home.
Harlan by 2 TD's. Prove me wrong Tigers.
Would agree with earlier comment, Paintsville will make a long trip to Harlan and will take a serious beating....:igiveup:
BondJamesBond Wrote:Would agree with earlier comment, Paintsville will make a long trip to Harlan and will take a serious beating....:igiveup:

I agree to:Thumbs:
Harlan big in this one.
Good luck TIGERS..
:CheerleadLet's go TIGER players. We know YOU can and want to win this game. WE have confidence in you. Now go out there and do it. :Cheerlead
I hate to see Paintsville in this shape. I really do, but Harlan advances 41-13..
Harlan Ind.
If the tigers realise that this could be there coaches career they could handle Harlan. But they probably won't

Tigers come to play Paintsville-28 Harlan-14

Play like they did towards the end of the year Harlan-56 Paintsville-0
Harlan by 21.... prove me wrong Tigers
Harlan by 3 scores
Harlan gets a big win and gets ready for the annual game at Pikeville
Harlan by a considerable margin
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:If the tigers realise that this could be there coaches career they could handle Harlan. But they probably won't

Tigers come to play Paintsville-28 Harlan-14

Play like they did towards the end of the year Harlan-56 Paintsville-0

Jasons boneheaded decisions from the beginning to now are what may stop his career not if these kids lose friday.
Harlan
Does paintsville have a player that played earlier in the year but is not playing now? I thought I read a thread about them having a player or players not playing anymore.
Not even close, Paintsville is going to take a long bus ride home after having its' season ended to the hands of the Green Drangons. Paintsville hasn't been the same team for the past 3 years and unless something changes it'll be the same next season too. Harlan advances.
Harlan
hitemup Wrote:Does paintsville have a player that played earlier in the year but is not playing now? I thought I read a thread about them having a player or players not playing anymore.

the best athlete got kicked of the team. Other then that im not sure
Emmit Brown Wrote:Not even close, Paintsville is going to take a long bus ride home after having its' season ended to the hands of the Green Drangons. Paintsville hasn't been the same team for the past 3 years and unless something changes it'll be the same next season too. Harlan advances.

With that joke of a schedule next year it might not be as bad in non district play but they will get demolished in district play. The way things are going it wont ever be the same because the school is way to political. Jim Tom didnt do this bad and look at how quick they were to fire him. Run off a good coach that gave years to that program is a sad deal. He won more games with less talent, he just didn't have the political help to back him. It was a set up deal to run Jim Tom off and the albert einsteins of the paintsville administration that had that "brilliant" idea are just as much to blame for being ignorant to gamble on a coach that had only one years experience. Just because you played college ball at georgetown doesn't make you a great coach right out of college and just because you could play the game doesnt mean that you can coach it.
what was his name/number?
Harlan wins..
Gonna be a long bus ride home for the tigers.
Wish the Tigers would pull this one out...But i have to use good judgement and say the Harlan takes it!
Pages: 1 2