Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie Co. @ Shelby Valley 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?

Leslie beat the Wildcats by 5 in the meeting during the regular in Hyden.
Shelby Valley at home helps them avenge the earlier season loss and wins by 6
Valley has too much talent in the backfield... However, IMO, leslie is better coached...

Valley- 35
Leslie-28
Valley takes this one, close.
With SV being at home this time around I think they get their revenge and advance on to the 2nd Rd of the Playoffs!

Shelby Valley - 28

Leslie County - 21
Valley wins this one.

Vally-42
Leslie-35
I also think SV wins this time around.
The Eagles win it
I'll take Coach Melton and the Eagles, go LC!

Leslie 34
SV 27
Valley
Didn't get to see the first game between these two, but I caught the biggest part of Valley's last drive and I'm pretty sure they were very close to scoring on that drive as well as winning the game. I'm sure Valley has improved since that game also.
SV wins. Its hard to beat a team of your equal twice.
Shelby Valley waved the white flag early against Pulaski in a meaningless non-district game last week and decided to run the clock when their starting QB got hurt, therefore:

The Shelby Valley varsity will be very well-rested, healthy and hungry for victory!

Shelby Valley - 68
Leslie County - 0

You're ALL winners!!
Valley by 1 td
LC
Shelby wins.
Even though Leslie Co. lost on Friday night, I look for them to pull out the W. They have imporved quite a bit throughout the season and look for them to hand SV another loss this year.
Valley
Shelby valley-52
Leslie co.-21
Shelby Valley in a close one
Shelby Valley by 21
Leslie wins this one and i think it could be the best first round game in eastern kentucky..
Valley by a td
Depends what Shelby Valley team shows up.

Shelby Valley losses to Leslie
Leslie gets blown out by Morgan
Shelby Valley beats up on Morgan.

Valley could be dangerous in the playoffs, as we saw with the Pburg game this season.

Shelby Valley 31
Leslie 30
Both teams are improved from early on.
valley by 21
hmmmmm
everyone seems to be going with the wildcats on this one
am I crazy? lol
I will say Valley by 6 in a tight one. Even with the loss earlier in the year, I think that Valley have improved to the point of giving them the slight edge. Does anyone know how Valley's QB is doing after the injury last week?
The valley in a back n forth battle pulling it out in the fourth
Valley by 1 TD in a barn burner.

SV-42
LC-35
Pages: 1 2