Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan Co. @ Middlesboro 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morgan County at Middlesbrough
Morgan county won last game in the regular season putting up some big points against the East Carter Raiders. Morgan has much talent but young talent. Morgan county finished the season (5-5) 3rd seed in there district:Clap:. Morgan county has a very time consuming offense, and a very good run defense. Thoughts and predictions.
I'm taking Middlesboro.
Middlesboro 20-14
Middlesboro
This game scares the bejesus out of me:yikes: This is going to be a tough first round game for Middlesboro and Morgan County.

I think it will be a low scoring game but in the end Middlesboro pulls away with a 24 to 18 victory.

Good luck Jackets and hopefully we'll get to travel to Prestonburg in a couple of weeks.
Middlesboro by 10+
I hate to do this but Morgan Co I think. Middlesboro went into OT with a winless team on Friday. Morgan and Middlesboro both are 5-5.....
Both teams have won 5 games.

Middlesboro beat:
3-7 Letcher Co Central
2-5 Lee, VA
3-7 Leslie Co
0-10 Knott Co Central
0-10 South Laurel
8 wins 39 losses

Morgan beat:
2-7 Pound, VA
5-5 Magoffin Co
3-7 Leslie Co
2-8 Bath Co
1-9 East Carter
13 wins 36 losses
Yellow Jackets.
Morgan Co 14-10
24-21 middlesboro
Middlesboro wins this one without much trouble!

Middlesboro - 28

Morgan Co. - 10
I would like for the jackets to put it away early but it is middlesboro i see them letting them hang around all night.
Roark is a very good qb, thrown for over 1000 yards on the year. Holbrook for Morgan has rushed for 1000 yards on the year. Contrast in styles in this game. Defense will win the game one way or the other. Whoever can get a couple of stops in this game will win it.
For some reason this year middlesboro can not stop the run up the middle. all the yards they give up come from run plays up the middle. they seem to shut down the outside.
Haven't seen neither team play this year...

I like Middlesboro tho...

Middlesboro - 26

Morgan County - 17
Middlesboro
m'boro 28-13
Middlesboro - 26
Morgan Co. - 15
Morgan county has a very steady Defense, they have a solid linebacking core. This defense i think will cause fumbles and lots of sacks. Roark is a good QB but with pressure he struggles and thats when Morgans Defense comes in.
Should be a good game.
perfect conditions for a running football team tonight... I just hope our boys can keep it close.
Middlesboro