Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mercer Co. @ Harlan Co. 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Harlan County (8-2) #1 Seed out of district 8 facing Mercer Co. (3-7) #4 seed out of district 7. This is Harlan County's first ever HOME Playoff game, should be a great atmosphere! Who wins and why?
Very dangerous team. Had Pulaski down 21-0. We put it on the ground 7 times and we'll have the same look on our faces we had last night.
Black Bears vs. Titans. I hear Mercer is fast and they had Pulaski down 21-0 at the half last week, but With the crowd behind them and the Filthy Animal Defense The Harlan Co. Black Bears march onto the 2nd round.
Harlan County 35-14.
The Black Bears bounce back in a big way. Go HC!

Harlan Co-38
Mercer-13
Harlan by 3 TDs
Harlan should win big
If Harlan Co isn't careful and they don't come out firing on all cylinders to begin the game then they could be in trouble! This Mercer Co team had Pulaski County down 21-0 at the end of the 1st Quarter!! So this one should be interesting!

Harlan Co. - 35

Mercer Co. - 14
Harlan will win this game by at least two touchdowns.
Harlan Co names their own score in this one.
Harlan 46-14
Mercer Co.!
king360 Wrote:mercer co.!

lol
harlan wins easy, but mercer hangs tough early.
Harlan
Harlan County.

HC-42
MC-7
HC should get on to the 2nd round with a win vs Mercer Co, but if there are any lingering effects from the Bell Co game this one might be a little tighter than it should be. Mercer had Paluski Co on the ropes early in their game, but faded in the 2nd half. If a similar situation occurs the Bears could have trouble coming from behind, because they don't pass very often. I still look for the Bears to move on and host a second round game, but don't be surprised if this one is a little tighter than we might expect, because when do any of us recall when Harrodsburg didn't have more than their share of football talent. Look for HC to pull away late and get the win 35-21
Harlan doesn't recover from the embarrassment at Cawood last week.
Mercer County 30
Harlan County 14
Another Mercer season mercifully ends.
Filthy Animal Defense better step up. They didnt show alot of animal in them last week.

Good Luck Bears.
Mercer is a scary 4 seed. Regardless, Black Bears move on.

Harlan County 35
Mercer County 20
Harlan CO.
The Black Bears get back on track, focused on the goal. One game at a time. The Filthy Animals will come out Friday Night very fired up and with bad intentions in mind. The Bears offensive line gets back to what they were doing before Bell. Mercer may not have any rushing yards and very little passing. The Mercer QB won't be happy and will run for his life. The Black Bears know there is no alternative to this. You don't show and it ends. I don't see it ending Friday Night for the Black Bears. Black Bears Roll!!!Black Bears Roll BIG!!! GO BLACK BEARS!!
I believe the only thing that carries over from the last game is their anger! I believe they will be focused!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Mercer is a scary 4 seed

Lol! Not really...
Harlan Co
Mercer in the upset 20-10
^The Wiz has spoken
and he says Cubs Lose!
Patriot Wrote:I believe the only thing that carries over from the last game is their anger! I believe they will be focused!

That "2" will carry over in the loss column Wink
Harlan County by 2 td's
Pages: 1 2 3