Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyd Co. @ Bell Co. 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who wins and why?

Bell Co 55
Boyd Co 0
subs get to play alot in this one,Bell rolls on
I love the 1 vote for Boyd Co. Must be a Bell hater.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I love the 1 vote for Boyd Co. Must be a Bell hater.

Wow really? How about its an actual fan of Boyd County. With that said:

Bell 56
Boyd 6
StrayBullet Wrote:Wow really? How about its an actual fan of Boyd County. With that said:

Bell 56
Boyd 6

Dread watching this one. Bell 63-0
Think you start seeing shutouts now.
Hope all come out healthy...
StrayBullet Wrote:Wow really? How about its an actual fan of Boyd County. With that said:

Bell 56
Boyd 6

Yes really.
easyM Wrote:Dread watching this one. Bell 63-0
Think you start seeing shutouts now.
Hope all come out healthy...

The first 3 playoff games will ALL be shutouts!!! Probably be Boyd Co, Lawrence Co, then Knox Central. KC wont score on Bell this 2nd game at Log Mountain if we play them again.
Can we use some common sense and not let this thread get out of hand. This type boasting bleeds into the players and causes them to relax. It's good to be an optomistic fan but geez.:HitWall:
Bell Co wins this in a running clock and gets out early and healthy
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Can we use some common sense and not let this thread get out of hand. This type boasting bleeds into the players and causes them to relax. It's good to be an optomistic fan but geez.:HitWall:

Thats what I was referring to.:Thumbs:
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Can we use some common sense and not let this thread get out of hand. This type boasting bleeds into the players and causes them to relax. It's good to be an optomistic fan but geez.:HitWall:

I have spoke the truth all year.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I have spoke the truth all year.

they cannt handle the truth
Bell all the way, maybe a shutout, but Bell will probably take out starters after the third and Boyd sneaks on in..

Goodluck to both teams.
Bell with another running clock.

Bell-56
Boyd-00
SweetLemonade Wrote:Bell all the way, maybe a shutout, but Bell will probably take out starters after the third and Boyd sneaks on in..

Goodluck to both teams.

Starters will be out in the 2nd
Bell, by a whole lot. Not even gonna make a prediction because Dudley Hilton can score as much as he wants and shut Boyd out, no offense to Boyd, but Bell is just that good.

With that being said, Bell should still be alert, i'm sure the 2003 upset is vivid in Coach Hilton's mind, as well as several of the Bell faithful, even though I think there's a 0.00001% chance of it happening again, just something to keep in mind.
Bell Co.wins real big,Why? Bell is worlds better.
Bell will be ready.

2003 is still a memory to many. I can promise the staff will not let them forget that night. Bell was the #1 seed and Boyd #4.

With that said Bell will win comfortably.
Bell by as much as they want.
Bell Big!
Has a team ever forfeit in the Playoffs?

Bell Co. - 70

Boyd Co. - 0
leecoukfan Wrote:Has a team ever forfeit in the Playoffs?

Bell Co. - 70

Boyd Co. - 0

yes. Shawnee Forfeited to North Oldham i believe it was

Gonna be a long ride home for Boyd. Bobcats Roll
Bell County will win this one easy. 62-6
Could be a running clock in the 1st half. If Boyd scores it will be against the jv.
Bell easy.

Bell-64
Boyd-0

Also Bobcatdad, what happened in that game in 2003? Did boyd upset bell or a close game?
Pride and Football Wrote:Bell easy.

Bell-64
Boyd-0

Also Bobcatdad, what happened in that game in 2003? Did boyd upset bell or a close game?

Boyd Co came to Log Mountain and beat us.
Bell by a bunch...
Pride and Football Wrote:Bell easy.

Bell-64
Boyd-0

Boyd came in as a number 4 team and beat Bell. Boyd had a great team that year they were hit with injuries early in the season.
Bell huge
Do you think he knows any better?

Bell really big in this one.
Pages: 1 2 3