Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 56 Lexington Catholic 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Good Job Trinity!
congrats to Trinity
Not that I feel too bad for Lex Cath, but they played a murderous schedule this year. The AD or Coach Letton did not make life easy. If they can get some easier games I would not blame them at all.
Grats Trinity
Congrats Trinity.
Now the Rocks are ready to win a ring????
Unfortunately injuries came out of the game. That is the one thing you do not want in sn overmatched contest. Starting QB Kyle Bolin suffered a cut hand in 1st half. Freshman Justin Brownell came in and played solidly the remainder of the game. Senior cornerback Billy Jack Brown was out - not sure of his condition this morning. And starting defensive lineman Corey Mesmer suffered a dislocated shoulder in a series that was after a 4th down stop that gave some life to the Knights.

The first 2 scores were quick strikes that were somewhat self inflicted mistakes. After that it was all Rocks except for one long kick off return.
Congrats to Trinity, I guess.
Looks like there is no doubt about who is the number one team in the state, again. Congrats to the 'Rocks
Trinity sophomore Travis Wright completed 7 of 8 passes for 190 yards and three touchdowns, and the visiting Knights (5-5) were their own worst enemy by committing six turnovers.
Hunter Kopp had three catches for 137 yards and two scores for the Shamrocks (9-1), who led 28-0 after one quarter and 42-0 at the half.
Trinity's James Quick returned the second-half kickoff 89 yards for a touchdown, and the Shamrocks added an 85-yard fumble return to go ahead 56-0. Casey Nash returned the ensuing kickoff 90 yards for Catholic's only score.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/10/30/15013...z13r2rSuDQ
Catholic was beat when they got off the bus.Qb Kyle Bolin went out in the 1st quarter with a cut on his hand to the bone I was told.Catholic played a freshman 5'6 back up the rest of the game.This didnt make a difference in the out come but just wondering if Bolin cant play can they beat Harrison Co? I have had 2 sons that went through that program under Sphire and it has slipped I hope they can get it back.