Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 41 Clay County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final Score.
Final
congrats to Hazard, i missed this one
congrats hazard.
Hazard perfect 10-0 on the season.
Good win for the dawgs!
Clay has six days to snap out of it.
Grats Hazard
Congrats Hazard
Good win by Hazard. Clay county just looked heart broken out there tonight. Hazard probably could of put more points up but i saw a conservative team late in the 3rd quarter. Clay really needs to wake up because its playoff time.
Good job Hazard and congrats on a 10-0 season. Good luck to Clay Co. and their seniors in the future.
I didn't think Hazard was this good.
Grats Dawgs.
Congrats Hazard! Way to go 10-0, now go out and make it a perfect season!
Congrats to Hazard on their undefeated regular season
Congrats Dawgs on an undefeated season. Hazard could very well be the 3rd best team in the mountains behind Bell and Johnson Central.
Glad for Coach Dixon and Hazard. Believe Allen Central at home is next.
Congrats Dawgs. They're going to be tough during the playoffs. I think we'll see them in Bowling Green.
Great Game Dawgs !!! 10-0 !! Now we need to forget about the regular season and concentrate on the playoffs !!! GOOD LUCK DAWGS !!!!
I'd say the Dogs bring home the gold this year.
king360 Wrote:I'd say the Dogs bring home the gold this year.

I hope so! Bring it home Dawgs!:1:
WOW!! This is a very impressive win for Hazard!! With this win in dominating fashion over 5A Clay County seems to show that the Dawgs are gonna go far in the playoffs! Congrats Hazard!
Congratulations Hazard on a great win against a tough Clay County team! You Bulldogs sure gave us an exciting regular season! Now, on to the playoffs and hopefully a trip to WKU against the winner from the western part of the state. The Bulldogs have proved their rating and continue to establish more tradition for the Hazard High School sports fans! Way to go, Bulldogs!!
Good win over a tough 5A team.
Congrats and bring home the 1A State Title to Hazard!
Congrats Hazard..

Maybe warmachine meant Hazard was going 10-0 instead of PCC. lol... jk jk don't bring out your guns or knives..
Great Job Bulldogs. this will be the team to beat. :1:
Ballers Wrote:Congrats Hazard..

Maybe warmachine meant Hazard was going 10-0 instead of PCC. lol... jk jk don't bring out your guns or knives..

Ballers gets my vote for funniest guy on BGR!:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:Ballers gets my vote for funniest guy on BGR!:Thumbs:

He gets my vote for something....
definitely not funniest though Wink